A whole lot of, what the $@##$. dang it

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wife kicked artifacts out of my old room so they where placed in our computer room which is smaller so it looks like i have more, but on the bad side i gave my buddy all my deer antlers and a half bucket of brokes, cause i had no room, grr. bringing him bottles tom. he hooks me up with some artifacts, so no big deal, lol. next pic is a new point of mine 4x2, and thirdly is some point my buddy just traded for. sorry i shoved this into one post,. i was about to click post and herd a tragic crash, broke a tip of a hornstone thebes 4 in. and 2 other nice personal finds. litterally just now, that ever happen to anyone.

IMG_2014.jpg

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
god im so paranoid now,

N

natchitoches

it did long time ago. i now have them on the nail and on a wire too for back up

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Wow that's a beautiful collection and your new points are just awesome. I've not found any that looks that good. WTG :notworthy:
Bummer about the falling frame :o

Flint-seeker

Oct 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
That broken display case sucks! :( :( :(

With the size of your collection now, I'd be looking into second hand display cases like below! (They don't fall off of walls!!!)

display.gif

OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah like someone could fill those cases up,lol or even 9 of them. Jk

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
That last picture is a nightmare... Many years ago I was put up some wooden shelving in our old house to hold some of common pots I dug. I ran out of large drywall anchors, and used a light weight anchor instead of going back to the store.

That corner gave out first when the wind slammed the a door in the house. That corner hanging loose put strain and torque on the next anchor, it failed, and the process continued down the entire shelf. Luckily most of the pots landed on carpet and were fine. A couple broke where I had already reglued them. One piece was pulverised when the shelf fell on it and ended up being vaccum food.

Now I have about 45 feet of shelving in my den that is anchored directly into the studs. I could probably climb them like a ladder if I wanted to (I have a hammock hanging from the same configuration on our back patio and it holds my overweight self just fine.) For frames I use the metal toggle drywall anchors, they cost about a buck or so a piece. I figure I don't have a single frame up on my wall where I don't have at least $2 worth of time, effort, sweat, or dollars invested in it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread