rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check this out. Seeing its raining today I made a gift for the owner that lets me hunt his properties. Some are personal finds and some are ones I already owned. I bought the frame cause I cant make them. He told me his wife likes this old stuff. I hope she likes it. The Spade in the middle is worth quite a bit. Its flaked flint from TN. But you cant put a price on the pleasure of being able to pull them from the ground yourself. HH, rock

Attachments

• 100_3899.JPG
    100_3899.JPG
    392.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_3896.JPG
    100_3896.JPG
    331.1 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 0

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Giving something to the person who lets you hunt never hurts. I give a my farmers/land owners a gift certificate to a local restaurant each year. They always say "that is not necessary" but I want them to know how much I appreciate their generosity.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a cool thing to do.:thumbsup: I always do something for all my land owners, make them a bow, an arrow, do some yard work. There is an old saying that is so true(what goes around comes around).

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree it is nice to take care of the people that let you on their properties. Where I bow hunt I am required to furnish 2 deer to them.No pressure !
That looks nice Rock. I ma sure he will appreciate it.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
what goes around comes around.....

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always offered to help him and his son in the fields but he just laughs. Maybe he thinks I dont mean it but I would help if he said he needed it. I tried in put the Zuni necklace into the frame but I didnt want to glue it in. So I put some of my favorite pottery pieces in instead. The 2 bottom pottery pieces, one is cord marked and the other is stamped.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill find out Thursday. Might not get to hunt the new field till the beans are done. The other field is fenced in and is between 2 homes. I wouldnt want to make anyone mad by being there. The other field with the beans in it is away from the houses and is bigger. Thanks everyone I hope they like it. This one can hang on the wall. rock

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave this to the owners son today. He said it was cool and he was taking it home to hang on the wall. I could tell he really liked it. I do believe he is a collector by the way he was feeling the tools and scrapers I had found today. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions