Just a couple rocks me and the brother picked up a couple days ago on the river =]

bristowboy

Feb 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 100_1171.JPG
    100_1171.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 229
Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad at all. Id go back and spend the day and maybe the night, lol

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you say great saves. I bet the river would have swept them away by now. Very nice ones in there!

mizzoufan96

Apr 14, 2013
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 2000
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the black and brown coloring.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe show us some pics of them all cleaned up? Just add them to the first pic that would be great if you could.

outlawatheart

Jan 19, 2011
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
is the hard stone looking piece in the upper right (not the flint with the inclusion) of the square tile drilled? It looks like a broke banner. Nice rocks man!

OP
OP
B

bristowboy

Feb 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is the hard stone looking piece in the upper right (not the flint with the inclusion) of the square tile drilled? It looks like a broke banner. Nice rocks man!
I wish it were a banner lol. I'm still waiting on one of those. That piece is a broken celt made out of either chert or cottonstone. That site produces a lot of celts made out of that material. I only know of one bannerstone that has come off the site. It was a double-crescent. The site is massive. It stretches for about a mile of riverbank and you can find stuff from one end to the other :)

I'll post clean up pictures when I can. They're at my brother's house so I'll ask him to bring them down.

mainejman

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds your lucky to have found such a productive area.Also I think it's pretty cool that you hunt with your brother.Time well spent on a couple different levels...Must make it even more competitive beings he's your brother and all.Keep them coming guys...mjm

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta love the rivers in spring -- NICE fistful of finds you have there! Yakker

OP
OP
B

bristowboy

Feb 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three hours?!? Man, that would be three months at best for me. You guys found some great pieces.

I know how you feel! The past three or four years have really improved for me. Before that I would be lucky to find 3 whole points a year. I got a little more aggressive at it and it really paid off.

OP
OP
B

bristowboy

Feb 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds your lucky to have found such a productive area.Also I think it's pretty cool that you hunt with your brother.Time well spent on a couple different levels...Must make it even more competitive beings he's your brother and all.Keep them coming guys...mjm

On our best day there we left with 20 complete points, a full celt, half a celt, and a full grooved axe. That was a very rare day though lol

OP
OP
B

bristowboy

Feb 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still waiting for my brother to bring them to the house.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread