yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out for a walk. My only place to walk and LOOK. Trekked around 7 miles before I found this!!!

0324141516.jpg 0324141542.jpg

I know it's not great, but it's thin and made of deeply petrified wood which is insane to flake. After I found this, I found everything else on this plate. Go figure!

0325141957.jpg

That's a monogrammed sterling spoon... the bits in the bowl base are all frags- one is petrified wood, just under the red broken chopper-tool. The bowl base is Chinese. The lures are (obviously) new.
Thanks for looking! HH! Yakker

Upvote 0
OP
OP
yakker

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! It was a long way to go for something more than a chip/flake. But Worth it- thanks six8! I can see through it- which is unusual. And good eye Viking! That is the Bay. 'Proving Grounds' exploding a whole lot of something-or-other. Lucky (and odd) low tides! Yak

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that old china showing up you may wish to carry a detector and do double duty in your hunts. The area looks beautiful nice finds Yak!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....nice plate full you got there! And really nice large point to....think I have "point size" envy ;)....as ours are mostly small sized :(

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good hunt yak

OP
OP
yakker

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all! This confounding snow is gone for good I think... FINALLY! It has been a vexing 'spring' so far. And I will bring the detector ALL the time now!Good luck to all- HH! Yakker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread