Celt/Adze Finds

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been staying at the cabin a lot. Went morel hunting and the ticks about ate me alive!!! Found these close to the creek bottoms. No points but that's how it goes. I included the broken discoidal with a couple of preform/knives as the picture of the disc was poor before. You can see the edge beveled in this one ( I borrowed my dads camera). Thanks for the views. HH.

Attachments

• Americangirl 034.jpg
    Americangirl 034.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Americangirl 031.jpg
    Americangirl 031.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
Nice finds in my book ;)
Dirty Dog!!! You stole my words! Lol! Great finds in any book.... Well.... Any book worth looking through.

image-1164818914.jpg

image-391454210.jpg

You have a piece similar to the one I posted above. What is it? I've been told natural and artifact on mine? So confused!!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been staying at the cabin a lot. Went morel hunting and the ticks about ate me alive!!! Found these close to the creek bottoms. No points but that's how it goes. I included the broken discoidal with a couple of preform/knives as the picture of the disc was poor before. You can see the edge beveled in this one ( I borrowed my dads camera). Thanks for the views. HH.

You did great! Sorry to hear about the ticks. I know I will be hating them in a couple of months.

OP
OP
catherine1

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. Rock you better check yourself good. They are usually thick around creeks. Maybe it is part of a mano. Mine is beveled around the dished out center.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tick time here is june/july depending on the weather

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like staying at the cabin! Glad you are hunting. You talking the seed ticks? Chiggers got me Sunday. Be safe and good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread