Picked up some today

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most everyone I know hates when it pores rain on the weekends. Not me.
011 (800x600).jpg 009 (800x600).jpg 008 (800x600).jpg 002 (800x600).jpg

Upvote 0

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You definitely did pick some up today! Nice work- congrats! Yakker

rockheadhunter421

Mar 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are nice'ns! I heard about a guy that found a British soldier gold button yesterday in Lancaster Co., SC. The next time I go huntin' this weekend I'm going to Chesterfield & Lancaster Co. I've been hearing about some killer spots down there here lately. From what I'm hearing, this guy can find over a hundred arrowheads in a day.

Last edited:

rockheadhunter421

Mar 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure how far you are from there but them counties in SC up to the NC counties in Uwharrie is like the bread & butter. I've heard about and seen some great finds from there. I used to think where I live in the northern part of NC was good. Now I'm a believer and hooked, so I don't mind driving 2 hours south. The things I've found so far has been worth it.

OP
OP
SCrocks

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mainly hunt around York and Chester Counties. They both boarder Lancaster. I have looked a little over in Lancaster years ago. Got one promising spot over there to check out one day when my friend plows his food plots. I think it's a camp site.

Last edited:

rockheadhunter421

Mar 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I done a quick research about the history of Lancaster Co. and it said that it was literally a "Garden of Eden" for Native Americans. Also, going into the Lancaster area, the first settlers had to follow old Indian paths, which became traveled so frequently they became roads. The Rocky River Road is an old route that originated as an Indian path. My buddy said Indians used to have small wars with each other there too. Sounds like a productive location. Lol.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt you had

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions