old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the wife was begging to get out for a couple hours, so we went out and she found a first. This is the first reworked hafted drill that we have found. The base looks like a Mid Archic Hawken variety.

Folder # 3 010.JPG Folder # 3 011.JPG

Upvote 0

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
My wife was not with me on the Clovis find, but there are times when we are out hunting and one of us lucks out in finding the good ones and the other doesn't find anything. So sometimes when she is following right behind me and I see a point I purposely ignore it so she finds it. :icon_scratch: This way she ends up going home happy and in a good mood. :icon_sunny:
Your a good man Digger. I've caught myself racing 8 year olds to arrowheads. I'm not sure that I have enough self discipline to walk by a point. Lol! Hopefully both of you will find many more before summer is up.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Karen (the wife) was hinting last evening about going out hunting today, I guess we will have to seriously think about that. :icon_scratch:

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are so kind,and one day ill take you up on your offer,but if i find anything ill let ya have it.would never think of taking a treasure from ones who deserve it more than i.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are so kind,and one day ill take you up on your offer,but if i find anything ill let ya have it.would never think of taking a treasure from ones who deserve it more than i.

Everything you find is yours to keep, no fooling. In fact if you found a Clovis or a Cody Complex point I promise to buy you a steak dinner.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir, if there is one to be found in your area im thinking im the one who will find it,for reasons unkown to me i have been blessed to find earthly treasures,well ones that others think are,the only thing i think is a treasure is one that will make the ones i care about happy.i really think i have little ones helping me,just ask some of my friends. so all is not fair

larson1951

Silver Member
Apr 8, 2009
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
Karen (the wife) was hinting last evening about going out hunting today, I guess we will have to seriously think about that. :icon_scratch:

You really need to take her out more often!!

just don't get so dang worried about it.............she's coming here to bismarck to hunt with me.......at my site......w will post our finds soon

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We went out today for six hours, but we didn't find anything significant just a lot of chips.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sir, if there is one to be found in your area im thinking im the one who will find it,for reasons unkown to me i have been blessed to find earthly treasures,well ones that others think are,the only thing i think is a treasure is one that will make the ones i care about happy.i really think i have little ones helping me,just ask some of my friends. so all is not fair

Maybe you can extend a little luck in our favor. :notworthy:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If moma is happy everyone is happy

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well,where is it been wishing you luck.....7 more days ill be thinking of ya,get out there make sure you pack a good snack for the misses.i bet an old indian made something for the woman in his life back then.

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy: Well thank you Jamey! I will certainly implement and pass on your blessing of Good Luck to the misses.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
old digger...how sweet that is of you to pass up some of the goodies & leave for her to find....what a guy! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread