Its Back

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I am so srry that I have not kept yall updated better.But as of last Fri..The Cancer came back in my Neck and had spread to my Lung Nodes...They are giveing me 1-3 years/ 5 if God is on my side the Docs said.....So there we have it friends....I still have some fight left in me and am too damn hard headed to give up.I will do my best to keep yall updated...Thank you for being there for me over the years,hopefully I have paid it forward.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
1st once again I would like to thank everyone the shared,donated and sent well wishes.....But I have hit a set back yet again ,a pretty good one really...Thursday I was rushed to the Hospital with blinding pain in my guts....Long story short...My Liver diffusely enlarged with numerous lesions coalescing within both right & Left Lobes.Suggesting extensive metastatic disease.There are also some bowel issues as well.I am in Hospice,but have not given up the fight just yet,so yall please dont give up on me ether,I need yall more then ever now.....Thank you my friends,we love you all...Frank

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope it all goes away for you soon. Hate to hear you are so sick.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still keeping you in my prayers. Remember, ''All things are possible through Jesus'' Put your trust in Him.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I didn't like hearin your last post, but maybe just a temporary rough spot. But yeah, you don't give up the fight and ain't none of us gonna give up on you. Keep in mind that it is a known fact that what will lay a normal person out is generally only a minor irritation to a Texan. I'm only part Texan, but if I get a cold it only lasts about 30 minutes. Take care.

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=1]Live Your Life
Tecumseh[/h]So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a stranger if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
Touch not the poisonous firewater that makes wise ones turn to fools and robs them of their visions.
When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.

Lone Star

Jan 6, 2010
North of the Balcones Escarpment
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NeoGeo,
May God Bless you for being as strong as you are.
I will pray for you and your family from today forward, and that The Almighty comforts you and yours.
Lone Star

lockster99

Dec 8, 2013
SE Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Forty years old..........sad...........nothing left to say.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear..

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just read on arrowheadology that Frank has passed on. RIP

Wow as I hate to hear of anyone passing, thank you for letting us know. May he rest in peace.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got to try to find that post he made not all that long ago he wasn't feeling that great but felt good enough to get out.. and found some nice artifacts in one of his friends throw pile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread