Went To A Field That I Havent Looked In Two Years

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Went To A Field That I Haven't Looked In Two Years

After church today I went to a field that used to be very productive. When the land was sold 8 or 9 years ago I lost permission to look it. Four years ago it was sold to a man who a friend of mine knew. He got me permission to hunt it. The first time I went I stopped at the office to let them know that I was going to look it. The owner's wife told me that somebody who lives across the road had been looking it. Every time I went to look that year there were footprints everywhere. The next year I only went once and again footprints everywhere. Last year I did not go because of my wife's illness, but today I decided to try again. It is planted in soy beans and unfortunately for the farmer there is not a good stand. I again found footprints in part of the field but he didn't find all of them.

I like the drill.

These are some of the broken points that I found.

Upvote 0

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The red one looks like a multi-tasking tool. Nice finds.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice colors on those 2.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad he missed those for you and especially that drill. I do not think you have posted many of them just thousands of arrowheads! :tongue3: Hope your wife is doing well now
Happy Hunting
TnMtns

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
I am glad he missed those for you and especially that drill. I do not think you have posted many of them just thousands of arrowheads! :tongue3: Hope your wife is doing well now
Happy Hunting
TnMtns

She is doing well. She had cancer and had surgery, chemo, and radiation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread