rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My comp wasnt working for a while in case anyone missed me. We will see how it acts now. I havent really been able to get out much due to hunting season and this year they are closing the fields to me so far. Im still waiting on the cotton to be harvested and hopefully will be able to walk those fields. Not sure yet. Lost my best creek which really hurt not sure if it is forever or just till January when hunting season is over. Anyway I could cry for a while but I wont. Here is some of my latest finds which isnt much. rock

Attachments

• SDC10855.JPG
    SDC10855.JPG
    756.8 KB · Views: 122
  • SDC10813.JPG
    SDC10813.JPG
    708.2 KB · Views: 118
  • SDC10809.JPG
    SDC10809.JPG
    787.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Upvote 0

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you back and posting your finds and hopefully won't be much longer until you can get back into your fields. I love the material you find there and that's a sweet little point in the second pic.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any find is a good find Rock and good luck on your spots. It is getting harder and harder to keep good hunting ground:BangHead:

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I added another pic the black one is a square type of knife very nice material but just doesnt show well.

ptsofnc

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you back! Hope you can get new creeks/fields to hunt!

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I have started asking people I know with properties and am waiting on a yes or no. I did get permission to hunt a sod farm but so far they are still watering it so maybe in the winter months I can go there. Anybody ever hunt a sod farm and if so when can you go look?

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually rock, you may not believe it, but I was wondering and good to see you back.

EricTheCat

Oct 4, 2011
Southern Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Rock. I really like the look of that point in your 2nd picture. Sorry you lost access to some fields. I would feel heartbroken. Good luck on getting some new places to look. I hope you end up finding a place that is even better.

I am back in hunting mode myself. The local fields are all cleared and the owner tells me they are to be plowed this weekend. I went out for a hunt today in the dry dusty dirt of the pumpkin field but only found some cool rocks and one nice agate. I intend to keep at it and hopefully I will finally find my first point this year. It turns out he has more fields than I realized by far. I have only scratched the surface of area to search.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread