Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real or fake found in NJ??

I was driving around one day heading home from PA and saw a garage sale, so I decided to stop. Glad I did....although it has a broken stem it is real nice. Got it for $5 and looking it over I am pretty sure it is good. Let me know what you all think.......GTP

IMG_20160420_221626447.jpg IMG_20160420_221633626.jpg IMG_20160420_221641880.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Get-the-point

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pattern looks almost African...Bambolse, Pupurego

I'm going to have to disagree. However I will take your advise and research known African pipes. Stefan as far as it being Inuit l, I find it unlikely but will check out known examples of there pieces as well... ....thanks for the input.....I'm leaning towards Iroquois....that's a tribe in NY if you have a question. However I am open to more research for it. As Joshua said this could be a piece from the south.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to have to disagree. However I will take your advise and research known African pipes. Stefan as far as it being Inuit l, I find it unlikely but will check out known examples of there pieces as well... ....thanks for the input.....I'm leaning towards Iroquois....that's a tribe in NY if you have a question. However I am open to more research for it. As Joshua said this could be a piece from the south.

Post it in the forum "Whats it worth" Those people love to do research on items and you might save some time finding out what and where. Ive used it sometimes to get answers on things I have purchased.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread