I Found A Couple Today

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
I went to a field this afternoon that was planted in green beans in the spring and they have put in seed beds for cucumbers. I have never found a point on this side of the field but the other side of the field, which is planted in peanuts, is an incredible field. For example, one day I found 13 whole points in it. It always produces. I looked for a long time and found chips in one area of the field and found one broken point but nothing else. I then went across the road to a huge field that is also an incredible field. I found a lot of nice artifacts in it in the spring when it was planted in cucumbers. That is where everything below was found. I'm going back to it tomorrow.

These two are nice.

I'm sorry the tip is missing on the point. It would have been nice.

Upvote 0

Bow Only

Jun 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like that Abbey has only been sharpened one time. One of the best colors I've seen on one too.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see that you are still blessed with some awesome fields to search, Well Done! :icon_thumright:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you did and a couple of nice ones to.

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, way to go, I sure wish our fields were hunt-able, more soybean than I have ever seen planted this year!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, way to go, I sure wish our fields were hunt-able, more soybean than I have ever seen planted this year!

Soybean must be the hot crop this year we have it to. The field behind where I work got plowed and planted. Hasnt been worked or turned in over 8 years. I got all excited thinking when the leaves broke ground it might be cotton. Well I got my eye glasses out and took a view and its .... soybean.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread