Shout out to member T.C.

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got in a PM conversation with T.C. a while back about obsidian here in the northwest... etc...

He had talked about thinning out some of his rock collection and I said "when you do. let me know, and I will buy some of it up for my 7 year old son."

Well, T.C. then got my address and sent us a bunch of really cool crystal and petrified wood pieces, for nothing. Just to be nice and give them to my son. :icon_thumleft:

Just wanted to publicly thank him here, as the rest of my family was blown away at a Christmas gift from a total stranger, from a internet forum. That kindness makes these a special part of his collection for sure.

Thanks T.C.!
God Bless and Merry Christmas !

Chris

Upvote 0

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You folks are more than welcome!! When I see the chance of planting the seed of interest in a kid, I will never pass it up! Just think, one of these days he might want to pursue his hobby and become a geologist. Ya never know!!
God bless you Kids and have a Great New Year!!:occasion18:

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
I got in a PM conversation with T.C. a while back about obsidian here in the northwest... etc...

He had talked about thinning out some of his rock collection and I said "when you do. let me know, and I will buy some of it up for my 7 year old son."

Well, T.C. then got my address and sent us a bunch of really cool crystal and petrified wood pieces, for nothing. Just to be nice and give them to my son. :icon_thumleft:

Just wanted to publicly thank him here, as the rest of my family was blown away at a Christmas gift from a total stranger, from a internet forum. That kindness makes these a special part of his collection for sure.

Thanks T.C.!
God Bless and Merry Christmas !

Chris

Now that is how it's done! Pure kindness! Love this! God bless you T.C..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread