Third time's a charm...

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Walked the same field for a third time after another good rain. Found some more good stuff.

DSC03331.JPG DSC03332.JPG DSC03333.JPG Tip broke..HEARTBREAKER...
DSC03336.JPG Nice scraper with graver(?) DSC03337.JPG another big broke one...

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of those big broke ones are true heart breakers. Any of them worked on the breaks for scraping purposes? I hear thunder now good god.

OP
OP
huntress104

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Some of those big broke ones are true heart breakers. Any of them worked on the breaks for scraping purposes? I hear thunder now good god.

Yes one of them is worked. it is the first one on the top row. it has the base broken and the business end of it is kind of smoothed down. I know what you mean about the thunder. we have had a lot of rain here in the last 2 weeks. We got a total of 5.5 inches in one week in our rain gauge.

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds huntress!!

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The big broke one looks like it has been worked into a hafted scraper, nice piece.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes one of them is worked. it is the first one on the top row. it has the base broken and the business end of it is kind of smoothed down. I know what you mean about the thunder. we have had a lot of rain here in the last 2 weeks. We got a total of 5.5 inches in one week in our rain gauge.

I stopped counting at 6 inches and yesterday wasnt a huge down pour maybe a .5 but every little bit helps. Maybe everything wont dry up this year like it did last year. It was so dry last year I could walk all the creeks and they looked like a dry road bed.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Beautiful finds!
HH