Overstreet Next Edition

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Attn Colllectors: We are now accepting artifact submissions for the OVERSTREET NEXT EDITION Indian Arrowheads Identification & Price Guide! A lot of hard work has went into making this publication the most accurate to date and here's your chance to be a part of it. The artifacts that you submit do not have to be the biggest or sexiest, I'm really just looking for classic examples of their respective types. So, be sure to submit those field-grade relics as well! There are certain types that will be needed more than others (I'll compile a list for each region later), but you can submit anything that you like. Here's the criteria for the images:

(1) Clear photo with white or black background.

(2) 300 DPI is prefered, with image files no larger than 1mb each.

(3) Place a ruler next to the artifact (but not touching) to show scale, if possible.

(4) Include as much information as possible (material, beveling, smoothed edges, etc).

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

The link to the submission page is Over Street Next Edition - Typology Submission

Thanks!
Matt Rowe

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Neanderthal

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Welsbury, I've stated this many times on several forums. Submit whatever you have, from any area. Just because something is not on that list, does NOT mean that we won't use or need it. However, I do guarantee that if you don't submit your items then there's no chance of them being included in the guide.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would it be too much of a pain in the rear, to tell folks if their "stuff" was used??:dontknow:

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Would it be too much of a pain in the rear, to tell folks if their "stuff" was used??:dontknow:

Considering the amount of submissions from the many regions, I would venture to guess that it would be to massive an undertaking to do that.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I get one or two pieces in I'll be happy. This is the first and only Overstreets I am actually looking forward to.

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Lol!

I bet that is/was tough duty, and I bet you weren’t underwhelmed at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread