rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well how many of these are you going to post? Did somebody ask for the info cause Im here to look at peoples finds not this crap.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Well how many of these are you going to post? Did somebody ask for the info cause Im here to look at peoples finds not this crap.

Some of us find value in this "crap". The berating doesn't belong here, this type of crap commenting pushes good content to other websites.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I didn't ask, but I'm sure glad it was posted.......I think maybe you should take a deep breath and relax.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rock this is uncalled for, if thread does not interest you please move on, it is still North American artifact related and our forum is not just for members posts of finds made, it is for the sharing of knowledge about North American Indian artifacts.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they're appropriate posts. What was that you said about being rude one time, rock?

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having a bad day?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread