sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel like I just wasted 28 seconds of my life.

OP
OP
F

Fred250

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s hard to even balance the top rock but there is a trick to it. Not sure that is it’s intended use but it is an artifact. With the bottom rounded it will likely produce a flat top surface almost anywhere you rest it. Thanks for checking it out, can’t get you your 28 seconds back though.

OP
OP
F

Fred250

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn’t bother me that you don’t agree, thanks for replying with some measure of respect.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
take it apart...show us the pieces...give us close ups of the worked areas...show us how it goes together...convince us

OP
OP
F

Fred250

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem, thanks for asking. I will make a post tonight.

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem, thanks for asking. I will make a post tonight.
Please don't I think it belongs on a rock troll forum my thoughts only others my disagree . I love looking at real artifacts so if you have any post away thanks.

OP
OP
F

Fred250

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At one point I felt the need to find stuff that you guys would respect so I picked up a couple things, will post as well.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally,something superglue sticks to:)

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
I have 7 artifacts balancing on another artifact. I’m to tired to spin them tho. That’s still got to beat one on top of another spinning.
F85BA12C-1904-484B-AAD5-CBF0299D692A.jpeg

OP
OP
F

Fred250

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s not like I can talk to people in my regular life about this stuff. My wife only knows a little of it. Am I supposed to find stuff like this and just swallow it inside. I’m just letting off some steam. I think I’m going to bring it all to the museum when I get a chance, but it’s only open about 4 hours a week. If they laugh, they laugh.

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It’s not like I can talk to people in my regular life about this stuff. My wife only knows a little of it. Am I supposed to find stuff like this and just swallow it inside. I’m just letting off some steam. I think I’m going to bring it all to the museum when I get a chance, but it’s only open about 4 hours a week. If they laugh, they laugh.

10 hours/week:

https://massarchaeology.org/robbins-museum/visiting/

If they are not busy, they will ask you if you want a guided tour of their vast collection. Say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread