StoneHunter

May 7, 2013
NoVa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow rock hunters!

I know this isn't the greatest pic in the world but I can't find the d@mn key for this case! These are points I found in Virginia, Georgia, and New York, save for the black slate blade which was given to me by my wife's late godfather. He found it on his farm in upstate NY.

20180717_093407.jpg

The red point, top row, fourth from the right, is the very first artifact I found. The next two points, picked up in the same field behind my grandmother's house on the same day are top row, second from the left and top row, fourth from the left, respectively. The beauty in the center was found on the edge of the same field a few years later. The point which appears to be broken is in fact a hafted scraper. The point, top row, third from the left is a bevel knife, again, found in the same field.

Stonesandbones

Upvote 0

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow rock hunters!

I know this isn't the greatest pic in the world but I can't find the d@mn key for this case! These are points I found in Virginia, Georgia, and New York, save for the black slate blade which was given to me by my wife's late godfather. He found it on his farm in upstate NY.

View attachment 1612763

The red point, top row, fourth from the right, is the very first artifact I found. The next two points, picked up in the same field behind my grandmother's house on the same day are top row, second from the left and top row, fourth from the left, respectively. The beauty in the center was found on the edge of the same field a few years later. The point which appears to be broken is in fact a hafted scraper. The point, top row, third from the left is a bevel knife, again, found in the same field.

Stonesandbones

Looks like a Coldwater case co case if it is all the keys are the same, if you need one send me a pm and I will send you a key. I assume most of the other case companies use the same locks.

OP
OP
S

StoneHunter

May 7, 2013
NoVa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a Coldwater case co case if it is all the keys are the same, if you need one send me a pm and I will send you a key. I assume most of the other case companies use the same locks.

Hello willjo! I'm not sure what type of case it is, I bought it at a gun show many years ago. Thank you for the offer but I know the key is in my man cave somewhere.

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello willjo! I'm not sure what type of case it is, I bought it at a gun show many years ago. Thank you for the offer but I know the key is in my man cave somewhere.

Cold water case co will be on back if it is one.

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can also bend a paper clip and make it work as a key, they are simple locks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread