What's going on at Arrowheadolgy?

sawmill man

Jun 12, 2016
KENTUCKY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I used to go there alot but seems i would get a virus often or virus warnings so i just had to stay away . maby they can get it together.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a moderator there and I'm as much in the dark as you guys. I know they were having problems and it may just be down for repairs. It did this once before and was down about a week. Hopefully it will come back.

mainejman

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've tried off and on numerous times to join with no luck

jeffdt1966

Oct 20, 2018
middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here … I tried to join a couple of times but the " not a robot " verification checker is down and wont let a new applicant apply … I just gave up

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
There was also a very bad and persistent virus on the site. So hopefully they are taking care of that and it will fix their problems.

Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that was the case I would think it wouldn't still be down. I'm still hoping for the best though.

Good to see some familiar user names here and I already figured out a few that have different user names here on Tnet.

Jon...

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of moderators said it would be back up by end of month.

I Fish

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wondering if there has been any update to this?
I'd been away awhile, because like everybody else, I kept getting the virus warnings, making it unusable.
Anyway, I hope it comes back up, especially hopeful it still has the old content.

Scotto, I could not get the human verification to work on your site.

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
I used to run a forum, I was constantly performing virus and hack repairs. I was a heck of a lot of work. After a number of years with the forum requiring more, and more of my time, I shut it down also.

Even with assistance, hackers are constantly attacking the sites, so while the forum grows in popularity, it also grows exponentially with those elements attempting to cash in illicitly on others.

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Arrowheadology was supposed to come back online 2 months ago, and still we have nothing. I have my doubts that it will ever return.

I haven't heard anything and I am a moderator there, as are a couple of other members in this thread.

Such a vast amount of info that will be lost...

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
Scotto, my last update is that the admin was no longer answering texts/questions. Honestly, and this might be airing dirty laundry, I’m done if if they bring it back. There are other forums, this one being a great example, that don’t seem to run like that.

Relicgrubber

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2018
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
O.G. XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to admit that AO was my go-to forum for NA artifacts but enjoy TNet much more now as it covers everything I like to do...

Artifacts, Metal Detecting, Prospecting and other forms of treasure hunting.

I'm with you Joshua!

Jon E. Busch was my AO member name

tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Good to see some of you from Ahology on here and AH.com

I Fish

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sure sucks. I was telling a buddy about GarScales epic digs, now I can't show him the pics. I hope he's still around doing it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread