this really blows

AeroMike

Apr 5, 2007
SE Area of Nevada
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites MXT, Tesoro Tejon
Well, sorry, no pics, but I am hoping I still have one of an arrowhead I found while stationed in Colorado Springs. It is/was brown, about 3 inches long and about 3/4 wide, and thin. it was perfect to me and I found it on Ft Carson when I was on maneuvers.

I moved from Michigan to the Savannah, Georgia area about 18 months ago and I just finally got through all the moving boxes. I finally found the box that had all the little nic-nac items on a built in shelving/display unit and the one item missing is this arrowhead.
I was not at the house when the movers showed up and my wife said the guy that was in that room packing, had mentioned how he really liked it. Anyhow, it is gone, not in the box and no other boxes left to search. This really blows because I worked as a mover while going to college and I never, NEVER took anything from a customer. I turned in everything. I even turned in an old dollar from Florida dated 186? that showed slaves picking cotton. The couple was impressed with me and demanded I take it as part of a tip. They showed me tons of other paper currency.

I am so bummed right now because I guess I expected others to be as honest as me.....where is that freakin karma now !?! LOL

Oh well, I have a couple of other pieces that were displayed with it that were in the box and glad those were there. I will continue to search my digital camera memory cards and hopefully I can find a pic of it.

I have not found too many Indian artifacts at all and this was by far my fav. piece and hopefully I can find anther similar to it some day.

Karma has to be a woman and most likely related to my ex!!! LOL

Upvote 0

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
AeroMike said:
Well, sorry, no pics, but I am hoping I still have one of an arrowhead I found while stationed in Colorado Springs. It is/was brown, about 3 inches long and about 3/4 wide, and thin. it was perfect to me and I found it on Ft Carson when I was on maneuvers.

I moved from Michigan to the Savannah, Georgia area about 18 months ago and I just finally got through all the moving boxes. I finally found the box that had all the little nic-nac items on a built in shelving/display unit and the one item missing is this arrowhead.
I was not at the house when the movers showed up and my wife said the guy that was in that room packing, had mentioned how he really liked it. Anyhow, it is gone, not in the box and no other boxes left to search. This really blows because I worked as a mover while going to college and I never, NEVER took anything from a customer. I turned in everything. I even turned in an old dollar from Florida dated 186? that showed slaves picking cotton. The couple was impressed with me and demanded I take it as part of a tip. They showed me tons of other paper currency.

I am so bummed right now because I guess I expected others to be as honest as me.....where is that freakin karma now !?! LOL

Oh well, I have a couple of other pieces that were displayed with it that were in the box and glad those were there. I will continue to search my digital camera memory cards and hopefully I can find a pic of it.

I have not found too many Indian artifacts at all and this was by far my fav. piece and hopefully I can find anther similar to it some day.

Karma has to be a woman and most likely related to my ex!!! LOL

I know your pain my friend, I had some really nice black adena,s and some bear claw beads stolen a few years ago.

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread