GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s a really nice point , surprised both ears are still intact .... it serrated too? Neat looking point

I am surprised as well considering that a cow kicked it up and it's about as thin as two credit cards stacked on top of each other. There are light serrations on it.

tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
There's more there. Was a good hunting spot back in the day..... that's a killer "killin'" point!

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read wallowed and thought you meant Swallowed. You can imagine my thoughts of the last mile this point traveled :) What a great Point.

OP
OP
GaRebel1861

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's more there. Was a good hunting spot back in the day..... that's a killer "killin'" point!

I was surprised to find that there. It’s kinda far from natural old water and it’s the first piece of flint I’ve seen there in ten years of hunting the site for metal objects. There’s very limited land disturbance there though. I guess it shows you can potentially find anything anywhere. I’ll be keeping my eye out for more.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice point for sure. Personally I would type it a Citrus or even a Culbreath. Hard to find those kind of points perfect so your cow did you good!

MAMucker

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang!
Look at the serrations on that wide -bottom-notched triangle. Just beautiful!
Love to see more pictures of that one.

gilmerman

Dec 31, 2006
Central South East
I also find points on cattle trails from Pasture to the barns. I go out to be with my son often while he takes care of our live stock. I'm 77 and he still enjoys my company, I don't go out hunting anywhere but our farm, as I have a habit of falling a lot. Thank goodness we are a small family, Mom, me, my son and his three.. My collection takes up a whole room and my son kids me that after my funeral is over it will be on ebay next day. I hope he's kidding as my grandson has first dibs on it. He's soon to 9yrs old so it will be safe as long as he wants it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread