• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 455
Upvote 0

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
ohioriver hunter said:
Well my youngest son talked me into walking the soybean field behind the house new years eve day.He found this nice little point with the bands running through it.It was his second find this year,but he has only been twice.I think I,ll take him more often!
Jeff
aka
Proud Dad

Nice! Looks like he has been learning from his old man! You ought to take him to the place where you found all of the hardstone and see what happens! ;D I bet he's hooked for sure now!

Brian

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! How hard was it for him to talk you into it? Did he have to twist your rubber arm? ;D

OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Adena_man said:
ohioriver hunter said:
Well my youngest son talked me into walking the soybean field behind the house new years eve day.He found this nice little point with the bands running through it.It was his second find this year,but he has only been twice.I think I,ll take him more often!
Jeff
aka
Proud Dad

Nice! Looks like he has been learning from his old man! You ought to take him to the place where you found all of the hardstone and see what happens! ;D I bet he's hooked for sure now!

Brian
[/quote
Hi Brian,
Yeah he is hooked! He wanted to go looking today after school and it is twenty outside with two inches of snow on.He must be crazy! Well talk to ya later we are going out huntin.
Like Father like Son
Jeff

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Nice point. Your son is a cutie. Keep hunting there is more where that came from. Is that a dream weaver behind your son on the wall? I have one of those and cherish it. It was a gift.

HH,
Pepper

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
He is ALOT closer to the ground that you are :D keep on taking him. What a great experience for both of you...times he will never forget and times you can never re-live.

Dave

OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Pepper2004 said:
Nice point. Your son is a cutie. Keep hunting there is more where that came from. Is that a dream weaver behind your son on the wall? I have one of those and cherish it. It was a gift.

HH,
Pepper
Yes it is a dreamweaver Pepper. I bought it at a fleamarket. I have several,kind of collectin them too.Tyler turned three shades of red when you called him a cutie. Thanks,
Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread