round top mountain legend?

Chuckster48

Jul 14, 2022
Thanks for the info.
I have more to this story that no one else can not and has not any knowledge of. The gold has been found before and it's farther north than everyone else has been looking. A man my father worked with his uncle was squirrel hunting and sat down to take a break and discovered a small entry way to a cave . He decided to crawl into it and explorer. What he found was unbelievable he ran down the mountain to his house where he told his wife what he found and started drawing a map which was a short distance from his house .shortly after drawing this map before his nephew arrived he had a massive heart attack and died. His nephew never looked for it . This was in the early 70s well this Christian man gave the map to my father . Back in March my father told me and my son about it while he was in the hospital where he died with covid. I have the location of the map at my father's house and I have decided I will explore the maps location.

Chuckster48

Jul 14, 2022
anyone interested in this please contact me I have urgent amazing information facts to me and I know things people don’t know about this and I’m am going to pursue this ASAP need one person I can trust and someone that has plenty of resources for this adventure
I also have some very amazing info on this .

mdc002

Jun 25, 2022
West Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found a small story online that on round top mountain some explorers where attacked by Indians and hid there gold in a cave only one survived to tell the story, anyone know if there's any way to verify this story the website didn't really give much info and claimed that the survivor made a map which is in the library of Congress, however another website claimed many have asked for the map and the library of Congress has said they never had it. Anyone else heard this story?
If one survived why didn't they go back and retrieve the gold? ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread