The Templars left a map to the treasure!

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
screw the negetive nancies ....r they going to give me all my time back that ive devoted to countless hours of reading and field research....r they going to cure the fever that has fueled me.... that ultimatly brings me to a site like this that i shouldnt even be speaking on....r they going to tell the inquisitive to leave me the hell alone .....nope there arent cause all they can do is utter crap from their mouths and discredit ... when they themselves add nothing to the mix

Well Said....

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, so you have either forgotten the fact that the Knight Templar were persicuted in france by King Phillip IV because he wanted "WEALTH" and that is the primary reason. You do understand that the knights capture were "tortured" and the "Grandmaster" "Demoley" and another were burned alive.
All because the king of France wanted their wealth. He enlisted the backing of "Pope Clemont" to declair the Templars, herritecs.
All for the "Wealth".....
So you saying that no one was looking for that treasure....what if they were not so sure as you that the tortured did not yeild information.
I don't believe the Templars would take things for granted.
Every thing that was constructed on Oak Island is based on theory. I doubt they had a working model. Because the pit flooded before they hit 111 feet only means that there was room for error in design. How many pounds of force were applied by the waterpressure in the flood tunnels. I go back to the first quest I ever had after I had read about Oak Island, "Why Was It So Easy To Find The Money Pit?" They were not careless, they were methodical....

As with the Money Pit it is all just a theory. With all the theories it is easy to find ties to Oak Island now that for hundreds of years people have been on there and researching into all this stuff. No where does any of the theories mention an exact spot, so any of the small Islands around that area ( there are quite a few of them ) could have been "the spot".. Had someone starting digging on one of them based on some finding/theory that is where all this would be taking place.. Not necessarily Oak Island, sure that is where the stones are but they might not have been found had it not been for the Money Pit. People could have just moved in starting building homes and unknowingly dug up the stones and no one would have ever known they were there to help tie into any ones theory. Believe me I hope there is something there and I hope it is found in my lifetime. The ironic thing about most of the theories is there is ways to debunk most of them as well as ways to see how they are true, which is why I wish the brothers or someone would actually be doing some digging instead of just researching it, which is what ya'll are doing for them which is great, but until they or someone digs and rules the theory either in or out it is just that a theory..

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
I am a firm believer in the saying,"To win a war you must be more ruthless than the person your fighting against". And in turn I believe that to find this treasure a person must be a little smarter then the person who hide it.

beadman2

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i can asure 1 thing once you have the fever you r bit for life no matter what your treasure is.....i agree with n2mini....they r going to have to just dig you have to the groundwork ....but you have to remember you have to do the research to maximize your chances or else you will be wasting a lot of time and money .....so they r both important they go hand in hand ....and thats why it is important to listen to people like treasure1822 instead of discrediting them so you maximize your leads....

beadman2

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats why im going to buy up and find all the glass trade beads i can .....because i know the real ones compared to all the fake or contemporary ones.....through experience .....one mans trash ...my treasure ....lol

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, but the brothers have been working on this project and buying land rights since 2006, and researching for much longer then that.. They should have heard/read about all the theories by now and have a plan of attack.. Granted I don't know, but did ask in another thread if anyone knew how much time do they actually spend on the Island each year working/looking? The way the show goes it could all be done in a few weeks time. Is this just there 2 week vacation each summer and then back to the working world till next year??

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
As with the Money Pit it is all just a theory. With all the theories it is easy to find ties to Oak Island now that for hundreds of years people have been on there and researching into all this stuff. No where does any of the theories mention an exact spot, so any of the small Islands around that area ( there are quite a few of them ) could have been "the spot".. Had someone starting digging on one of them based on some finding/theory that is where all this would be taking place.. Not necessarily Oak Island, sure that is where the stones are but they might not have been found had it not been for the Money Pit. People could have just moved in starting building homes and unknowingly dug up the stones and no one would have ever known they were there to help tie into any ones theory. Believe me I hope there is something there and I hope it is found in my lifetime. The ironic thing about most of the theories is there is ways to debunk most of them as well as ways to see how they are true, which is why I wish the brothers or someone would actually be doing some digging instead of just researching it, which is what ya'll are doing for them which is great, but until they or someone digs and rules the theory either in or out it is just that a theory..

It is all just a theory but you have to add in to the theory all the "Who", "What", When", "Where", "Why's" and "How's". And in this whole senario science gives us the only bit of factual information. The coconut fibers were from around 1260AD to 1400AD and they are not indiginous to that area. There's the starting point, what sounds more plausable a lot of coconut happening to float more the 2500 mile to that little island in Mahone Bay and come to rest right on top of the flood tunnel inlets. Or a ship, with a cargo of coconuts sinking somewhere in the atlantic and the cargo making it way to that one particular island and coming to rest on the flood tunnel inlets. Or last but not least someone purposely put the coconut fibers there to keep the flood tunnels from plugging up? The only theory of who could have done it at that particular time petiod is the templars.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
I agree, but the brothers have been working on this project and buying land rights since 2006, and researching for much longer then that.. They should have heard/read about all the theories by now and have a plan of attack.. Granted I don't know, but did ask in another thread if anyone knew how much time do they actually spend on the Island each year working/looking? The way the show goes it could all be done in a few weeks time. Is this just there 2 week vacation each summer and then back to the working world till next year??

The sad thing about Oak Island and the investors is they either truely are to busy to listen or "Rick" is truely convinced it has to do with Sir Fracis Bacon. I had asked Marty why is it I have never been to Oak Island, never looked into much of the legend until the show came out but everything I have said they confirmed. They invited the world to join them in their quest but they don't really want our input. kind of like being a kid, we can watch them play in their sandbox but you not allowed to play.

beadman2

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasure remember that ships would carry all kinds of stuff in the hull of the ships...the rest is circumstantial and highly unlikely....they were almost definatly put there by (someone) on purpose....for (something).....we can factually put pirates there not only by the coins now found ...also british and french and even spanish ....fur traders etc....explorers ....prob viking etc.....maybe even chinese ....all these people were exploring ...we know the pirates were there and later the british and french...etc.....remember they were all competeing for land in the (new world)....its obvious templars were there .....cocanut fibers definatly came from carribean...they carbon dated them ...it is consistent with the maritime history....think about this could there be another possible use for the fibers other than to clog flood tunnells

beadman2

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ive also heard in one story ...remnants of gold pieces on the timber levels when they dug....i think it was pieces of chain......chain links like what was found on the atocha by fisher....pirates would twist a link off at a time and use it for money just like pieces of reales. or escudos....why were they there if that is true .....unless another tangible fake placement to lure the seekers to dig.....also what about the block and tackle the boys found above the money pit in the tree....only 2 things i can think of as to why that was there ....to lower or lift either the timbers or whatever they may have had contained there .....unless that was a fake set up as well

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
....its obvious templars were there .....cocanut fibers definatly came from carribean...they carbon dated them ...it is consistent with the maritime history....think about this could there be another possible use for the fibers other than to clog flood tunnells

Again, coconuts did not grow anywhere in the Atlantic Basin before 1500, which includes the Caribbean. The dating tells us they "did not" come from the Caribbean, because they were first introduced to the Atlantic Basin by the Portuguese in 1500.
Cheers, Loki

beadman2

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok loki ...so i am wrong....which backs up what i said before ....you see how the facts can be mis construed....ok i did not know this ....so then the coconut fibers were not from carribean .....so your saying portugal....if they were not native to the atlantic basin and indeed intoduced and became a non native species of plant....i asumed carribean...without knowlege of this....ok so what does this conclude?.....that we can rule out everything from 1400s on up.....wich again turns attention to what treasure1822 said....the templars

beadman2

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok so was just reading the other forum on the oak island mini series....someone said that in the early masonic books there is a picture or reference to a block and tackle and a man lowering an ark into a pit....if this is true .....here is another hint or reference to the ark of the covinant ....wether the pit is oak island or the money pit is purly speculitive .....it could be a pit originally at solomons temple....but none the less intresting.....treasure1822 do you care to chime in on this ?.....if there is or was a treasure at oak island .....what do you think it is or was?....just gold or the ark or the holy grail etc....

beadman2

Jan 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats ok you guys will just ruin it for yourselves...and i will just keep pickin up the beads ....lol

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One Word Sums That All Up.......

Ignant

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beadman, please post by our rules, stop insulting and attacking other members.

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
ok so was just reading the other forum on the oak island mini series....someone said that in the early masonic books there is a picture or reference to a block and tackle and a man lowering an ark into a pit....if this is true .....here is another hint or reference to the ark of the covinant ....wether the pit is oak island or the money pit is purly speculitive .....it could be a pit originally at solomons temple....but none the less intresting.....treasure1822 do you care to chime in on this ?.....if there is or was a treasure at oak island .....what do you think it is or was?....just gold or the ark or the holy grail etc....

Okay, let's get a little deeper into the Templars....the Templars or the Temple Knights were believed to have excavated under the temple of Herrod on the temple mound. The temple was built over the ruins of the Temple of Solomon. Befor the Temple of Solomon had fallen it was believed that they had removed the contents of the Holies of Holy...ien the Ark of the Covenant, the golden Mehnora of Solomon. Itvwas believed the templars found it and removed it from the Holy land.
The templars based their beliefs just like the Masons....look at the book of "Enoch". The vault he built strangly resembles the money pit...but if anyone knew of the templar beliefs they would a expect a pit like enochs.
Thats why there is another near the cave in pit

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
With in the book of Enoch, Enoch was the grand Architech favored by God and Enochs son mathusella was the grand builder. The freemasons based their rituals around "Hiram Abiff" which in Jewish means "Exaulted brother"my father".

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never seen such dysfunctional treasure hunters in my whole life. The ones now on Oak Island that is. Speculation after speculation and the re hash everything which is nothing. In my opinion they just keep dragging it along. I say get busy and move some mud and quit wasting money. I did like the diver laying on his side in a foot of water. Kind of embarrassing .
I wonder what the new NASA scans would show? That is where ancient sites and anomalies are coming to light. Maybe nothing since they are on a mud flat. I say dig it out sift the debri then dive the pond.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say that it was "believed" to have been excavated? They also said that there were only artifacts that were from the Old Temple, the Menorah, the Talmud, and other smaller artifacts at the time when they arrived

Since some of the original artifacts were, according to the biblical account, lost after the destruction of the First Temple, the Second Temple lacked the following holy articles:

• The Ark of the Covenant[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] containing the Tablets of Stone, before which were placed[SUP][14][/SUP] the pot of manna and Aaron's rod[SUP][/SUP]
  • The Urim and Thummim[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] (divination objects contained in the Hoshen)
  • The holy oil[SUP][6][/SUP]
  • The sacred fire.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP]
In the Second Temple, the Kodesh Hakodashim (Holy of Holies) was separated by curtains rather than a wall as in the First Temple. Still, as in the Tabernacle, the Second Temple included:

• The Menorah (golden lamp) for the Hekhal
  • The Table of Shewbread
  • The golden altar of incense, with golden censers.[SUP][/SUP]

Well the Essenes were said to have moved the Ark, and buried it under the rock of Golgotha, below where Christ was later Crucified

And there were also two copies made, replicas made by Solomon for his two sons.....one who went onto become Menelik I. This was the replica that is housed in Aksum today by a single priest......

So funny that name.......All you have to do is Aksum and they will tell you where the Ark is......:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread