Nolans Cross points to Bornholm, Denmark

daffy82

Jul 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nolan's Cross points to Bornholm, Denmark

Hi.

First please watch this youtube video (credit goes to youtube/cfapps7865):

That Danish island Bornholm is mentioned a few times in other articles about the knights templar. Do you guys think there could be a connection between Oak Island and Bornholm?

On Bornholm there are four round churches. The oldest round church on Bornholm is belived to been build around 1160 based on coins found in the church.
This is taken from wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Østerlars_Church

"Connection with the Templars[edit]
Erling Haagensen, co-author of The Templars' Secret Island, believes there is a connection between the round churches of Bornholm and the Knights Templar. He believes there are similarities between the geometrical precision of the churches' locations and those of churches in Rennes-le-Château in France. He concludes that Østerlars, and the other round churches, could have been used as supply stores for the crusades.[6]

Haagensen carried out geophysical studies, which he claims showed a cavity under the church. This possible cavity has caused an act of vandalism - in July 2008 unknown people made two holes in the floor of church.[7]"

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

AOTC

Greenie
Jul 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Daffy,I am a new member myself and am an avid OI follower.I have put quite a bit of work into the Cross and the Stone triangle and wondered how you say that the Cross points to Bornholm.The stem of the Cross set at 60d from TN "points" to the Holy Land using the Great circle route at 5102miles which is the total of the distances between each of the boulders at 5102ft,to Bornholm it is 47.5d.I'm not criticising just enquiring.

Dave

OP
OP
D

daffy82

Jul 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Daffy,I am a new member myself and am an avid OI follower.I have put quite a bit of work into the Cross and the Stone triangle and wondered how you say that the Cross points to Bornholm.The stem of the Cross set at 60d from TN "points" to the Holy Land using the Great circle route at 5102miles which is the total of the distances between each of the boulders at 5102ft,to Bornholm it is 47.5d.I'm not criticising just enquiring.

Dave

Hi Dave.

As mentioned the video was made by a youtuber that I do not know personally. Hes method using Google earth and other maps may be off then if you are certain that your math is correct. I did not try to draw the line myself.:BangHead:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Dave

The stone triangle pointed to a trail alongside the Gold River that had led to Charing Cross (New Ross), IMHO of course.
Cheers, Loki

AOTC

Greenie
Jul 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dave.

As mentioned the video was made by a youtuber that I do not know personally. Hes method using Google earth and other maps may be off then if you are certain that your math is correct. I did not try to draw the line myself.:BangHead:

Daffy,
I thought he might have used the Mercator projection but that is over 47d somewhere like 80d

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stone triangle pointed to a trail alongside the Gold River that had led to Charing Cross (New Ross), IMHO of course.
Cheers, Loki

They hid a treasure at New Ross also. It was recovered over two hundred years ago.

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
1975 White Discriminator. Sorry, my metal detector days are over.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi.Do you guys think there could be a connection between Oak Island and Bornholm?

Welcome to the forum.

There's no way, perhaps even today to make a pure alignment... and even then where on this line would X mark the spot? How would someone maintain that alignment crossing the ocean 100-200-300 years ago? And why go all the way to Oak Island to leave such a clue for something back in Europe?

Last edited:

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
lol.. This post is from 2015. I don't think he is still visiting....

So I should edit out the "welcome to the forum" part? ;-)

Ya, I just saw it as an active thread. Duh!

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
X...Marks The Spot...I Suppose Your Not Familiar With My Theory!

Welcome to the forum.

There's no way, perhaps even today to make a pure alignment... and even then where on this line would X mark the spot? How would someone maintain that alignment crossing the ocean 100-200-300 years ago? And why go all the way to Oak Island to leave such a clue for something back in Europe?

Freemason's Celestial Map March 2019.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But Gamma Cassopiea is 547.9 light years away, so if the vault is there that's pretty much not helpful at this time.

At least if it was in Denmark we might hope to travel there. ;-)

It sure doesn't seem to be on Oak Island.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There is no way you can get all of those Stars on little Oak Island. Denebe is in the Bay of Fundy and the main part of the Cross go miles out to sea past Oak Island off to the West. You can not even place one Star on or even within 35 miles of Oak Island. I do not know how these Star experts can do what they do? Just like the guy from NASA on the COOI expert on the Stars? No way. I have laid these Stars out on Google Earth. This guy from NASA has Taurus the Bull all lying on Oak Island when it lies about 1700 miles SW of Hawaii. Lord have Mercy. Cygnus over Oak Islandb.jpg Here is Cygnus over Oak Island. No other Stars can be over Oak Island other than what are in the Constellation of Cygnus.

Last edited:

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

I have real problems with the star map theory. I see no way for it to provide to a precise location... and IF there's a treasure at OI to recover, to be off by 5' is just as bad as being off by 1000'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions