Oak Island Treasure found in 1913

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hutton and the Roman Sword?

C'mon...That thing has been disproved so many times by so many people, along with Hutton himself...there is no reason to ever mention his name and Oak Island in the same sentence again...

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
People fide hutton off but the guy is switched on. His not doing it for the money or fame. His just really passionate about this stuff. The sword is just part of tons of other artifacts that come from the area. Is the sword what they say it is. I cant say. But the whole idea of being dismissed by the acedemics. Im not 1 bit suprised. He brings alot to the table and to see the whole picture you need to appreciate both sides. Some are doing it for tv ratings and fame. Others like him are passionate and want the truth brought forward. But none the less he and scott wolter have both come to the same conclusion of Oak Island

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People fide hutton off but the guy is switched on. His not doing it for the money or fame. His just really passionate about this stuff. The sword is just part of tons of other artifacts that come from the area. Is the sword what they say it is. I cant say. But the whole idea of being dismissed by the acedemics. Im not 1 bit suprised. He brings alot to the table and to see the whole picture you need to appreciate both sides. Some are doing it for tv ratings and fame. Others like him are passionate and want the truth brought forward. But none the less he and scott wolter have both come to the same conclusion of Oak Island

Pulitzer is not plugged into anything. He's a shyster. Wolter isn't any better. The sword isn't what he says it is. It's been proven to be modern. You want to know more about the con, start here: Category: Swordgate - Andy White Anthropology

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here we go lol.
Mate im all for the sword being tested and authenticated. But i firmly beleive the local canadian university would not be the best place or people to do the correct testing. It should have been sent to italy reguardless for proper testing. My link i shared did involve the sword. But it was only a small part of the program. The problem with acedemia is that if there was proof of something happening before the time of the so called original explorers/settlers. It would put a giant line through there right to colonise that place. Which is why anything no matter what it is or not that doesnt fit that time period is ignored or chastised. If the show is truthful and not biased or perswaded by different parties. The real story will come out and we will all know the truth. A true researcher looks at everything as a whole to get the story. Not have the story then try to make the clues fit into it

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If your so against someones research and imput then please share what and how you think is there

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Pulitzer is not plugged into anything. He's a shyster. Wolter isn't any better. The sword isn't what he says it is. It's been proven to be modern. You want to know more about the con, start here: Category: Swordgate - Andy White Anthropology

And as for the whole name bash for the mention of giants. Thats pretty petty. Who is to say they didnt exist at one time. Not 40ft tall like the movie but a race of 6-9ft tall people isnt so out there. Think about it. Do you really think the amount of dinosaur fossils found. Are the only amount of dinosaurs that ever lived. That just woudnt make any sense

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The problem with acedemia is that if there was proof of something happening before the time of the so called original explorers/settlers. It would put a giant line through there right to colonise that place.

You do realize that the French were the first Europeans on site don't you? Oops, almost forgot the Portuguese and Basque.
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You do realize that the French were the first Europeans on site don't you? Oops, almost forgot the Portuguese and Basque.
Cheers, Loki

The locals were there before they arrived

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here we go lol.
Mate im all for the sword being tested and authenticated. But i firmly beleive the local canadian university would not be the best place or people to do the correct testing. It should have been sent to italy reguardless for proper testing. My link i shared did involve the sword. But it was only a small part of the program. The problem with acedemia is that if there was proof of something happening before the time of the so called original explorers/settlers. It would put a giant line through there right to colonise that place. Which is why anything no matter what it is or not that doesnt fit that time period is ignored or chastised. If the show is truthful and not biased or perswaded by different parties. The real story will come out and we will all know the truth. A true researcher looks at everything as a whole to get the story. Not have the story then try to make the clues fit into it

The Prof from St. Mary's was perfectly qualified to analyze the sword. Based on it's metallurgy, it isn't a period Roman sword. You don't need to ship it to Italy to figure that out.

The problem with acedemia is that if there was proof of something happening before the time of the so called original explorers/settlers. It would put a giant line through there right to colonise that place

How do you figure? The French were in NS first. That didn't stop the British from settling here.

Which is why anything no matter what it is or not that doesnt fit that time period is ignored or chastised.

L'Anse aux Meadows proved that line of reasoning wrong. If academia is ignoring goofs like Wolter and Pulitzer it doesn't mean that they are afraid of their 'findings'. It means that Wolter and Pulitzer haven't presented a well thought out case.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And as for the whole name bash for the mention of giants. Thats pretty petty. Who is to say they didnt exist at one time. Not 40ft tall like the movie but a race of 6-9ft tall people isnt so out there. Think about it. Do you really think the amount of dinosaur fossils found. Are the only amount of dinosaurs that ever lived. That just woudnt make any sense

If giants did exist at one point, there is no proof of their existence.

bigdisco00

Jan 23, 2014
Miami
Detector(s) used
Garret gti 2500 with eagle eye. Diver detector soon to come!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this puppy was picked clean long ago......

bigdisco00

Jan 23, 2014
Miami
Detector(s) used
Garret gti 2500 with eagle eye. Diver detector soon to come!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this puppy was picked clean long ago......

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wasn't that sword determined to be manufactured by a company that manufactures replicas of period artifacts

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The Prof from St. Mary's was perfectly qualified to analyze the sword. Based on it's metallurgy, it isn't a period Roman sword. You don't need to ship it to Italy to figure that out.

How do you figure? The French were in NS first. That didn't stop the British from settling here.

L'Anse aux Meadows proved that line of reasoning wrong. If academia is ignoring goofs like Wolter and Pulitzer it doesn't mean that they are afraid of their 'findings'. It means that Wolter and Pulitzer haven't presented a well thought out case.

I personly am from aus. I myself have found artifacts and ruins of vessels that pre date the arrival of the british. I took them to a museum. They didnt want to know anything about it. Neither did the archeologists. They refused to see them or aknowledge them. As far as i am aware wolter and pulitzer are putting together a legit documented white paper to submit. Not only does it document the sword but also around another 2000 or so other artifacts or inscriptions that relate to that time period. They have also sent a direct chalenge to the university over their dating methods.
People are encouraged to do their own research. Its all there. The stories that the tv show mention half there isnt any evidence and is a fabrication. Others the story isnt even the real story everyone just has to dig a little bit

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Trust Wolter ?

You're Kidding ,,, right ?

simple man , to figure out the pit

figure this in as well .

Ships leave Le Roschelle ( you spell it I haven't reason to bother ) , Templar Ships

They seek Ophir

The hit Land and seek a site to Temporarily deposit their loads while they seek for Ophir .

They find Ophir , return and retrieve the goods , remove those goods to Ophir and
re-deposit the Goods .

Purpose of the Temp Vaults ( plural )

The weight , just that simple , the structural integrity of the ships were Vulnerable to
the weight of the cargo

second , the ships sail faster without this weight .

The directive was to find Ophir , The Loot aboard , some of which had just months before, been looted
from the Catacombs beneath the Vatican, was being sought by Church and State ,

Looted , owing to betrayal of the KT by both entities .

The Vault was constructed in the Manner in which an alternate way to enter and retrieve the goods
was engineered into it's construction . Via a Tunnel .

no need to dig again and refill the shaft .

Such is as well the Manner in which King Tuts Tomb was constructed .

Known to the KT , was that process .

as I stated years ago on this Forum , The pit was emptied centuries ago .

Ophir was located in the 1240's in the Southwest area of the U.S.

subsequent journeys were sent out to it over the next 70 or so years .

The last being in 1307 when the Vaults of the KT and the Loot were loaded aboard and sailed away .

Scott Wolter knows nothing .

He simply gleans info and uses it to sell Commercial airtime .

Same Consciousness as the King and Pope of 1307 ,,, greed driven .

enjoy your musings folks .

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If giants did exist at one point, there is no proof of their existence.

Well as side from visible bones to this day. You just have to look back through all the old news clippings. There are hundreds of stories and even photographic proof.
People like to accuse the smithsonian of hiding evidence. I cant say if thats true or not. But when someone claims they find something. Call them they come out. Take his evidence re bury to bones and threaten a long jail stay if they dig them back up. That may not be proof. But id say somethings going on

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Alright we are all getting a bit off topic here. Ill admit that. The sword who knows im no expert. But yes i do beleive we are not being told the full story. Heres a few things to consider.
Australia has the most purest gold in the world. Now if you were to find an ancient gold ring in your back yard. Chances are it would be declared modern because of the purity when in fact it was made here.
2. Lets say you find a gold eqyption artifact in your back yard. Something small hand size. Would you take it to your local egyptoligist (who would know more than egypts own egyptoigists) or would you want the guys in and from egypt to look at it.

If your buying a car do you shop around or take the first one you see. Why take a single oppion with out double checking.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well as side from visible bones to this day. You just have to look back through all the old news clippings. There are hundreds of stories and even photographic proof.
People like to accuse the smithsonian of hiding evidence. I cant say if thats true or not. But when someone claims they find something. Call them they come out. Take his evidence re bury to bones and threaten a long jail stay if they dig them back up. That may not be proof. But id say somethings going on

I blame the Indians .

"Wa-Wa-Wa that Belonged to my ancestors." etc.

My personal Belief.... They would rather let it hidden
then let proof come back that it wasn't really their Ancestors.
but in reality, it was someone Else's ancestors who may have been here first.

Last edited:

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A big part of the Hutton tale has to do with Hutton himself...

He produces items and proclaims them to be so and so...When it is shown that 'no' that is not what it is with verifiable proof, by testing, by other examples known to be fakes or even objects that are the same, but for an entirely different purpose than he claims...He goes off on this rant that 'everyone is out to get him' and then proceeds to do his own test (on the sword) not under lab conditions or with even decent equipment, and then uses that to verify his claims himself...Do you see a problem with that? He already produced a 'white paper' that was not in anyway acceptable as a researched paper...only propaganda to back up his claim by using his own test results with no outside verification of the facts presented.

Not the way it is done, if there is no outside peer review with standards accepted by all of academia, then it is just a self serving story to get you to buy into his self centered world. Opinion is one thing, proof another...he has none.

If he truly believed, beyond doubt, that the sword is what he says it is...he could have any recognized metallurgical lab in the world perform the tests to verify that sword, not a homebrew test, he himself administered, as he is trying to use as proof.

Oh wait...they are ALL out to get him...yeah, right...That is the excuse used by many when they know they can't stand the scrutiny ANY outside source would bring...Best to just try to discredit them instead, kind of like when someone has no facts to use in a debate, resort to calling names to divert the focus of not having facts...You know, 3rd grade tactics..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread