Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This season should be taken seriously. I heard from good sources that they do find the vault and all those treasures we joke about are REAL!
Templar goodies, the holy grail, the chalice and the manuscripts are all down there and will be revealed!
To make it more exciting, they will be finding stuff every episode! Gary is back with some new AT thing :metaldetector: that finds stuff up to 100' down. Can pinpoint gold in an instant and he happy dances till the cows come home!
Set your DVR! 5 days away!! :occasion14:

HasBeenStretchedAlready you are killing me with that cut and paste promo...

The Templar "goodies"....the Holy Grail.....the chalice......AND the manuscripts.....

But where is the Ark of The Covenant.....The Rod of Aaron, the artifacts that the "Templars" actually claimed?

Wolters Le Look 1.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Harvest

Apr 6, 2008
Daytona Beach, Fl.
Detector(s) used
Whites SL90, Surf PI, Minelab Excalibur 800
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Some of you might question what I'm saying but the only people making money on the Oak Island Adventure are the advertisers so if any of the producers from Oak Island are reading this you're looking in the wrong spot .I had access for a while to a satellite. if you want to know where to look just PM me and we'll make arrangements and the contract and I'll show you where it is . you have nothing to lose but we have all to gain if I'm right thank you and by the way your advertisers are really bad and repetitive

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HasBeenStretchedAlready you are killing me with that cut and paste promo...

The Templar "goodies"....the Holy Grail.....the chalice......AND the manuscripts.....

But where is the Ark of The Covenant.....The Rod of Aaron, the artifacts that the "Templars" actually claimed?

View attachment 1511932

Eldo makeup hiddentreasures ona cliffface - Just priming the pot for the season.... nothing is on the island but I still watch the show as it is entertaining and funny. Its not like I have the crayon maps from a picture showing some hole in a cliff saying all sorts of stuff is in there.

Jeese, the title says season5 a joke.... the whole "treasure on OI" is a joke.
I guess I could paste 5000 useless pictures on this thread like other people do.

Anyone believing ANYTHING was or is on the island is silly. A fairy tale brought to TV for entertainment.
Any thread about OI is entertainment and should be taken that way.

Last edited:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

BruiserBrody

May 18, 2011
New preview reveals that mother nature wiped out the road the big rigs travel on and we start the season with an emergency road reconstruction. I'm geeked up!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank goodness I have a DVR!
celebrate.gif
celebrate1.gif
celebrate.gif
I figure the actual show is 10 minutes long - the other 50 minutes are commercials and "replaying" what you just watched minutes ago to "bring ya up-to-date!"
Thank goodness I have a DVR!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never seen so many upset people, just read the whole thread. Hey folks I have important advice, pick up remote, aim at television, press up or down button. Seems like everyone knows most of the details of every episode so........must be watching it. Seems like those evil,stupid, producers are laughing all the way to the bank because a bunch of haters cant shut it off. Even though I dont watch much, I have seen a couple episodes and I can assure you its better than house wives of whatever county. You guys have obviously never watched the rachel madow show on msnbc, or a senate debate on cspan. That stupid show got everyone bashing it. Usally thats the greatest form of flattery. Ratings are so high because idiots like us have to watch it. If that wernt the case no one would watch and it would be off air.

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
figure the actual show is 10 minutes long - the other 50 minutes are commercials and "replaying" what you just watched minutes ago to "bring ya up-to-date![

yup, only way to tolerate watching is pvr+fast forward+mute, 10 minutes ? , yeah, that's about right....lol

Last edited by a moderator:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never seen so many upset people, just read the whole thread. Hey folks I have important advice, pick up remote, aim at television, press up or down button. Seems like everyone knows most of the details of every episode so........must be watching it. Seems like those evil,stupid, producers are laughing all the way to the bank because a bunch of haters cant shut it off. Even though I dont watch much, I have seen a couple episodes and I can assure you its better than house wives of whatever county. You guys have obviously never watched the rachel madow show on msnbc, or a senate debate on cspan. That stupid show got everyone bashing it. Usally thats the greatest form of flattery. Ratings are so high because idiots like us have to watch it. If that wernt the case no one would watch and it would be off air.
metal_detector.gif
I totally love the show (as do others). Thank goodness for the ole DVR so I can get past the commercials and replays. Oh yea - if you are bothered by all the negative comments about the show - I will be happy to show you how to "unsubscribe" from the thread. Sorry, lost control Bart! :laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You didn't say a thing about my meme's though ...... I thought I had explained myself enough ...... but now its time to play stoopid throughout the season and watch their scandal closely......

You should see what they are really involved in .... those are trivial ratings when there is ZERO communication from the team anywhere in legitimate places like this ...... there are also numerous signs that it is not meant to be anything more than a bunch of great lakes fracking tests out in the bedrock of Nova Scotia .....

Let's dump a bunch of dye in that hole and see where it comes out .... then we won't show the multiple locations it leaked from, and make it look like there is solid foundation to bed to with concrete pouring caissons.

"Oh no that isn't a naturally porous environment Mr Inspector ......... it was solid bedrock and there were massive man made tunnels everywhere" ..... lol ..... show him the Hooked X that makes it a Special Places Act Site......then show him what we have in store for him

It's OK if we go offshore now right? Since we haven't found anything, and its not about a wind tower project on the island right .... we're really going offshore and its going to be a teddy bear show with crown royal .... don't worry we will invite any troll on the show and talk about the bald spot ..... and then its OK right .... cause its Heritage we applied to and we called our company Heritage as well....

Wow what a coincidence.....Lets have a glass of crown over it.....

Shhhhhhhh

Trump is Draining the Swamp.......lol

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya your right the memes are cool !! Good job !!! Its all good, like I said ive watched here and there !! Gary drayton and Chatterton have all my respect !! If they gave me permission to detect there I certainly would. Lots of colonial stuff at the least !!!

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You didn't say a thing about my meme's though ...... I thought I had explained myself enough ...... but now its time to play stoopid throughout the season and watch their scandal closely......

You don't have to play "stoopid" Eldo!!

Cheers, Loki

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya your right the memes are cool !! Good job !!! Its all good, like I said ive watched here and there !! Gary drayton and Chatterton have all my respect !! If they gave me permission to detect there I certainly would. Lots of colonial stuff at the least !!!

The whole rest of the island is a real treasure as the one coin hunter said.

But they need to have mapped out something to finish their adventures with a legit find.....not just allowing a wandering to take place near a site that had a hole in the ground.....they are targeting old digs over and over again and all they found was a blown out piece from the steam explosion there.....they found the steel that killed a man....and kept in redigging the same lost causes with Canadian Money claiming they were going to prove something

That's how they try to rub up to Heritage for Tourist interest where there is none.

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New preview reveals that mother nature wiped out the road the big rigs travel on and we start the season with an emergency road reconstruction. I'm geeked up!

Que the announcer: "Research suppression? By Mother Nature? On Oak Island?"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread