The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island Challenge - Page 50
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
Like Tree788Likes

Thread: The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island Challenge

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    946 times
    Cache Hunting
    Time for me to ignore this nonsense
    ECS likes this.
    Some books are dangerous, not to be opened with impunity.
    Not everything that can be counted, counts
    Not everything that counts, can be counted

ca
    Elder

Nov 2016
    In the north
    Computers
    334 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dog View Post
    I've already been kicked off Youtube and Facebook so nobody get me riled up okay? Oak Island was a place they stored Solomon's body before they found were to put it which happens to be the old Garden of Eden. They found out how to get past the flaming sword and let God know Man means business and we got our ear to the ground. The mondo beyondo spirits move men is the reason it is called Oak Island, because of The Tree of Life and every man's an Island. The connection you are looking for THEY found and is the one between the Heavens and earth. God Woman and Man or The Trinity. It is how they had to find out who the Devil is because he roams this earth. "Hear me now, believe me later" God divided night and day and these dudes work for the NIGHT! "When the night comes" it's in so many songs you can't see it! Men in Black kinda stuff. Oh yea you just can't wrap your mind around it kinda stuff. Illuminaughty One owe one!
    Did Gabriel sound The TrumPence? I missed The Rapture didn't I. Not Again!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9D9BFC61-6DB0-4DFA-BAFB-2F286EAC8C93.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	1732999

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11545 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dog View Post
    The Cobb represents the farmer like the one Jesus talked about and also how the plant is formed like a Cobb so is our D.N.A. and the Templars and Christians did not patent that idea.

That would explain some people I have met.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Jun 2019
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquash View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9D9BFC61-6DB0-4DFA-BAFB-2F286EAC8C93.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	1732999
    Lol! I want to tell you a story about me and Big Foot. I was crashed one morning 5 a.m. 34 degrees out. Sleeping like a baby and then KNOCK that came through the wall and put me on my ass. Knocked me clean out of bed and as I'm getting to my hands and knees Knock and back on the floor I go. This happened every 3 seconds and as I crawled to the window to look out I almost threw up because of the sound waves concussion going through the wall and through me. This thing meant business and as I peeked out the mini blind I thought dang I have to stop this and it's freezing outside and I have to put on clothes and then it stopped. THANK GOD. It knocked 7 maybe 8 times. I didn't go in my backyard for two weeks. No lie and all I can think is that was Big Foot. It was the first thing I thought as I was flying away from my bed to the ground, King Kong just uprooted a tree in my back yard and is now beating another tree with it. I did have some spirit or angel come down after that and told me I touched The Tree of Life while I was taking a crap out in the woods. So that may have something to do with it I'm not sure but I do love your photo!
    Here's a juicy one for ya! Ya know why they called it M.T.V.? It's The Empty V. Illuminaughty know the songs are mom and dad we are them they are us kinda thing and it's the V between Jesus and Marie in The Last Supper.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51S9CZXPQCL._SX425_.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	1733276 It's the real "String Theory" so much better than the "Big Bang Theory" lol!
    Last edited by Super Dog; Jul 15, 2019 at 07:22 PM.
    Real of Tayopa likes this.

us

Feb 2006
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11545 times
    Metal Detecting
    That's John the Apostle to Jesu's right. All men at the Last Supper - remember? You're thinking of The Divinchi Code that speculated it was a female.

Leonardo also painted John the Baptist as a little . . . pretty.

America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    Time for me to ignore this nonsense
    Indeed- Need to put a call in to the dog catcher.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I already have given a lot of examples.
    One, especially is the belief that Christopher Columbus discovered America. When CC came over in 1492, voyages had been already made over here to this continent that became America, two thousand years before him.
    Actually, CC had the Knight's Templar Maps when he came over to the Islands in the Caribbean...
    The "belief" that Columbus "discovered" America was popular in the 1950's 3rd grade elementary history text books and in a song sang on "Columbus Day".
    Who was the cartographer that created the alleged "Knight's Templar Maps" and how did they come into the possession of Columbus?
    If, as you claim, America was discovered 2000 years before his voyage in 1492, who discovered America in 508 BCE?
    alan m likes this.

us
    Mar 2003
    Oregon & Texas
    Custom Designs and Prototypes
    849 times
    Michael Faraday is credited with the discovery of induction (how metal detectors work) because he published his findings for everyone to see. It's very possible that someone else before him discovered induction, but they don't get the credit because they didn't publicize their findings. That's the way discoveries work.

Even though others preceded Columbus to America, he is still credited with the "European discovery" because his voyage resulted in opening the doors for others, whereas prior explorations were forgotten events that led to nothing. The reality is, America was actually discovered by a nomadic tribe perhaps 30,000 years ago... there was literally a "first person in America," probably his name was "Og." But no one wrote it down, so it's lost.

BTW, "America" is the western hemisphere: NA, SA, CA, and the various islands. Columbus landed in America, on one of the islands.
    I believe it, therefore it is true.

us

Feb 2006
    11545 times
    Metal Detecting
    "America" was discovered by people prior to the end of the last Ice Age some 12,000 years ago. Possibly twice as far back based on paleolithic finds in cave shelters.

The Europeans were just unaware of it until much more recently.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6321 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Michael Faraday is credited with the discovery of induction (how metal detectors work) because he published his findings for everyone to see. It's very possible that someone else before him discovered induction, but they don't get the credit because they didn't publicize their findings. That's the way discoveries work.

Even though others preceded Columbus to America, he is still credited with the "European discovery" because his voyage resulted in opening the doors for others, whereas The reality is, America was actually discovered by a nomadic tribe perhaps 30,000 years ago... there was literally a "first person in America," probably his name was "Og." But no one wrote it down, so it's lost.

BTW, "America" is the western hemisphere: NA, SA, CA, and the various islands. Columbus landed in America, on one of the islands.
    doors for others, whereas prior explorations were forgotten events that led to nothing.

That is where you are dead wrong. Their explorations led to America being America. Three ship loads of Knight's Templar Treasures were used to finance the Revolutionary War against Great Britain. Without the 10 megalith by 10 megalith vault full of Knight's Templar Gold they could not have fought off a gnat let alone the most powerful Naval Country in the World at that time in history.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    Has any of this information of three ship loads of Templar treasure or your other version about French Monarchy treasure ever been verified by any legitimate professional historian, or is this just a continuation of all this unproven speculative alternative pseudo history that has been posted on these Oak Island threads?
    alan m and Real of Tayopa like this.

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6321 times
    ECS, Buy the books and you be the judge and jury. You do not need professional nuts to tell you what is right and what is wrong do you?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    ECS, Buy the books and you be the judge and jury. You do not need professional nuts to tell you what is right and what is wrong do you?
    Nor do I need to read books by quasi historians non professional "nuts" that are minimal on fact big on fantasy speculation written for profit for the "will believe in any conspiracy" gullible reader who think reading this pulp pseudo history constitutes actual research.

us

Jun 2012
    6321 times
    That is the very reason you will never find any new research or information. Stay the way you are and you can enjoy your own little world with your quasi professional historians.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12925 times
    ... You keep believing history in books and you will never know any more than all the idiots that have learned these same False History taught in schools today.
    Truth hits them in the face and yet they keep teaching their lies.
    You have expressed your disdain for professional credited, degreed, and lettered academic historians and actual real documented history in favor of ground out fabricated pulp pseudo revisionist fantasy history that any real substance beyond the speculative imagination of the various self declared historians.
    So far, the only ones that have Truth hitting them in the face for promoting lies and false history are these quasi self proclaimed "historians" and their nonfactual fabricated fantasies that are NOT accepted by any professional historical community, because there is never any real supporting evidence that supports their pure speculative "research".

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links