Season 4

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
Ok full version. Which can be verified and has been.
In 1940 2 men illeagly fishing using a dragnet. Dragged up the sword. Not really a sword more a dagger letter opener. Because what they where doing carried huge fines and jail time. They kept the find to them selves. The man then passed and it went to his wife. She then passed and it went to their daughter. The daughter then passed and it then went on to her partner. The partner took it to rick. Marty and craig.
Who then took it in.
Marty rick and craig then produced the it to JHP before the filming of season 2

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Are you referring to the fake Roman ebay sword that they showed some episodes back?

If you are referring to that debunked nonsense perhaps you should leave the thread so that new members coming here are not confused as to the statements you are making as being factual.

OP
OP
gazzahk

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not that I am really seeking to get involved in this dissagrement BUT...

If a person makes a claim that is in conflict with accepted history the onus is on that person to prove the claim. Not on others to disprove it.

Hutton has not in anyway proved.

a)The sword is roman
b)Romans ever made it to the Americas
c)That there is a Roman shipwreck of the cost of Oak Island

Therefore it is reasonable for others to hold this claim as bogus until he comes forward with something that looks like proof. ie the shipwreck which he claims to know the location of...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Said the man who spelled "archaeological" incorrectly.

LOL! Hit pretty close to the fat 'ol jowl bones, didn't I? "Horses mouth", you say? Wrong end, I say. The stupid "Monkey Division" symbol again. "Commander"? Please.

I have a degree (three) in my chosen profession. I don't profess to be an archaeologist. I just drop in here to voice displeasure that the History Channel is anything but. Should be called the "Huckster Channel".

But, even so, the only thing left on Oak Island are broken dreams and holes. I'll revise my hypothesis when something is found. There is no research to produce; because there is nothing to research. Just the pawing of a dozen failed attempts.

Now, the Norse settlements at L'Anse Aux Meadows and Point Rosee - THOSE I would like to see documentaries on. By accredited professionals, please.

Charlie......

This guy is HUTTON HIMSELF

Notice how the whole post for PAGES has diverted to the Goon and his antics......like a driving force of useless info that derails from the topic of HOAX ISLAND and becomes the tales of one guy who squandered a cool 185 million from investors.

But he's right they say......lol

JOVAN2.jpg

Not the White Paper is it? LoL

This was posted by a T NET member at the original announcement that T Force and the CUE CAT COPYCAT Hutton would be on the show years ago.....

This was posted on a private board.

"I wouldn't normally do something like this, But I have to post this. Next Tuesday a new guy is going to be on the Oak Island show, plays himself as a renowned treasure hunter and sign and symbol expert.
This person will single handedly discredit the whole treasure hunting community.

I am about to post links that deal with this guy. His name J. Hutton Pulitzer, aka Jovan, aka Commander Pulitzer, aka Jeffry Jovan Philaw.
He runs a site called TreasureForce.

This guy was a media man , a telemarketer who promoted a failed product back in the late 90's and thru 2000. The main product was called a CueCat, basically a barcode scanner for your computer. He got many investors, a lot of money for it, and a horribly failed product. I mean 10's of millions in investment money

He knows how to make videos, webpages, and markets himself very well. He makes fabricated ones that show him being interviewed by reporters from companies that do not exist. He makes webpages that are fabricated to make him look legitimate. Even going as far as knowing how to work search engines and make the searches pull up what looks like a legitimate website.

How he got into the treasure hunting field is beyond me, but apparently he believes we are Naïve and will believe anything we see as long as it's on the internet.

So I can break this up more but here is what you need to research. This will discredit the whole Oak Island show and the History Channel, this is bad Juju for all.

Google

TREASUREFORCE.COM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CueCat

Here is blogger profile That he created to make a bunch of wiki-like appearance websites that he interviews himself to make him look good on the whole CueCat disaster:
www.blogger.com/profile/14994641541180745609

Ha here is a video he made to make it look like he is an incredible person:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gGJ5cbJ1_8

Here's another:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKn04HHr4II

This guy has tons of shenanigans going on. He takes other people ideas and media and portrays it like it's his own, he's not a treasure hunter or sign reader, and has a fictitious treasure task force that dresses up in combat and skateboard gear and uniforms acting like they are running around seeking treasure . It's ridiculous. He's out to sell his books and to sell you on media. Apparently the treasure industry is the most vulnerable to suggestion. And this guy is good at it.

Unfortunately from the previews, it looks the Oak Island crew either didn't do their Due diligence on this guy, or perhaps they did, and believe they can pull off their own shenanigans to keep an audience and tv show alive..

Good luck with your research in whatever you do. It pays to be informed. Sometimes you have to research the things that come up within your research, that is especially the key on the internet."

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is Marticus so mad? You should be able to have a disagreement with someone without making passive aggressive, and sometimes not so passive, insults to other members. Get it together.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is Marticus so mad? You should be able to have a disagreement with someone without making passive aggressive, and sometimes not so passive, insults to other members. Get it together.

CMON isnt it obvious.....fronting a name like Marty(Lagina) on an Oak Island post, combined with the die hard support of the Fake Hercules Sword illusion.....and voila......we have MARTICUS.....

How could someone so adamant have conquered the security of the admins......? Well I think the Admins are enjoying this.......

You even have the same writing style and writing errors as Philya, but yet you cant get your point across as easily as he does on his own sites....and you use the EXACT SAME REBUTTALS.........

CUT AND PASTA ol Philyaw......I know it gets boring trying to drive your posts up to the top........but you have so much time on your hands....so you obviously are self employed to be rapping along so much at the middle of the day in the land down under, or maybe youre not in australia, and its late at night where you are in TX and youre cleaning up your rep online trying to fight to the last tooth of a single point...

which by the way is a completely OFF TOPIC INTEREST OF PHILYAW, as a strategic attempt to draw attention to his site.

And its obvious its a commercialized one......the theme and tone are as obvious as the Israeli Flag flown on Hutton's website next to the German Flag.......

Guy really knows his heraldry......or invents it......

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the video it goes for 1.5hrs.
You want to fight over the headlines that portray this guy. Why not listen to it straight from the man him self. Call it like it is. Rather then hate bash on him. He will clearly come out and say. Its not my sword. I did not find or bring it to the island. I did not call it roman.
All you have to do is pay attention

You didn't call it Roman?

Oh thats right it was the numerous amateur web podcasting sites you solicited the attention of with pseudo science Ol Hutton.....they were the ones who called it Roman?

At the time of the loss of a continued contract on Oak Island, Hutton branched out to the content hungry European markets and left false research and speculations as an attempt to drive up "hits" on his advertising racket......

Using a sword everyone knows you can buy on Ebay.....

And you want us to now, after we ALREADY KNOW WHO HE IS, try out his product and WATCH THE VIDEO?

CACHEOLOGY = The Study Of Your Personal Databases As You 'Watch His Videos'....

Next Week on TreasureFarts ......tune in while HUTTON DATA MINES YOUR COMPUTER........LIVE AND DIRECT

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They get something off another researchers site (like the Kentucky site that turned up Roman Coins), and then they think they can steal the interest by making their Key Code Words into a similar looking post, simply to get you to "Try" their posts, while they drive up 'online content' through conjecture and argument to reinforce the "Authenticity" of the Great Baron Von Jovan.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This guy Jovan had the nerve to try to post my personal information on his site.......and I was never a member of his site....

So why go out an "Target" another researchers work?

Because He Is Totally in Fear Of Anyone Who Can Hold Weight Against His Theories

Just try to say anything to him about his lies or ask him about the Cue Cat .... lol

Last edited:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you guys really think i am Hutton your as wacked out as your ideas.
Sure bash someone for having made bad business desicions. Bash someone for having business deals go sour. Lol how many business deals do you think have gone sour. What only that one in all of history.

No im not hutton.
But i will ask you.
If someone else came forward with the same thing would everyone still go nuts?
The part i dont understand is someone says knights templar. Points to some rocks pulls out an old piece of paper and no one bats and eye.
Another hey its captain kidds treasure. No one bats and eye.
Oh the aztecs brought it up from south america. No one bats and eye.

Hey check this sword out and other stuff that some one has brought us. Oh hey that looks like its roman.
Holy flipping hell. He said its roman everyone goes crazy.
I really cant understand the mentality thats going around.

4df0bba4c018484a8dd6342ecfb3cf62.jpg

No im not saying it was romans but when you look at the size of the empire. What they couldnt sail?

But yet we are ment to beleive we walked across the world and land bridges but couldnt sail?
63248958f3a147b106a9ba748238b32f.jpg

But what amazes me yet more then anything. The people who come out and bash someones theory. Trolls if you will.
You will notice they dont have their own ideas to add to the convo. They dont have a theory. They have none of their own research

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ahhhh i didnt. If you go back and re read my post. The cussing is towards myself as in suprisment. Like **** me are you serious

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Charlie......

This guy is HUTTON HIMSELF

Notice how the whole post for PAGES has diverted to the Goon and his antics......like a driving force of useless info that derails from the topic of HOAX ISLAND and becomes the tales of one guy who squandered a cool 185 million from investors.

But he's right they say......lol

View attachment 1410493

Not the White Paper is it? LoL

This was posted by a T NET member at the original announcement that T Force and the CUE CAT COPYCAT Hutton would be on the show years ago.....
Loo really. I guess that shows your just a HeadLines kind of person. ILL JUST READ THE HEADLINE AND MAKE UP MY OPPION FROM THAT. Buzzzz wrong. Only one look at my profile would have told you otherwise.

I can hear it now. Oh those pictures could have come from anywhere or anyone.
Yeah off my personal phone

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Now i can see the attack dogs have come out towards me personally for supporting another guys theory.
Well i will put it straight out there. Ill do it in caps for those that only like to read the headlines.
NO I DO NOT BELEIVE THAT THEIR IS A BURIED TREASURE. GOLD OR TOMB OR WHAT EVER ELSE ON OAK ISLAND. NO I DO NOT BELEIVE THE ROMANS. TEMPLARS. AZTECS. PIRATES. SPANISH OR SANTA BURIED ANYTHING ON OAK ISLAND.
NO I DO NOT BELEIVE IN THE FLOOD TUNNELS. NO I DO NOT BELEIVE IN HIDDEN CHAMBERS.

I DO BELEIVE OAK ISLAND CANADA. AMERICA. AUSTRALIA. WHERE TRAVELED TO IN THE PAST. TO WHICH THE ODDITIES FOUND THROUGHOUT THESE AREAS RELATE TO.
NOW LET ME CLARIFY BEFORE EVERYONE FREAKS OUT.
WHEN I SAY TRAVELED TO I MEARLY MEAN THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED FOR FRESH WATER OR SOME FRESH MEAT. SIMPLE AS THAT

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now i can see the attack dogs have come out towards me personally for supporting another guys theory.
Well i will put it straight out there. Ill do it in caps for those that only like to read the headlines.
NO I DO NOT BELEIVE THAT THEIR IS A BURIED TREASURE. GOLD OR TOMB OR WHAT EVER ELSE ON OAK ISLAND. NO I DO NOT BELEIVE THE ROMANS. TEMPLARS. AZTECS. PIRATES. SPANISH OR SANTA BURIED ANYTHING ON OAK ISLAND.
NO I DO NOT BELEIVE IN THE FLOOD TUNNELS. NO I DO NOT BELEIVE IN HIDDEN CHAMBERS.

I DO BELEIVE OAK ISLAND CANADA. AMERICA. AUSTRALIA. WHERE TRAVELED TO IN THE PAST. TO WHICH THE ODDITIES FOUND THROUGHOUT THESE AREAS RELATE TO.
NOW LET ME CLARIFY BEFORE EVERYONE FREAKS OUT.
WHEN I SAY TRAVELED TO I MEARLY MEAN THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED FOR FRESH WATER OR SOME FRESH MEAT. SIMPLE AS THAT

Personally, I don't think anyone is "freaking out" over what you're saying but are responding to your aggressive tone which you again demonstrate in this post. Can you explain what you meant when you said "I guess it's true what they say about you people from NS"? I'm sure since you claim you aren't being passive aggressive, you must have an explanation for such a comment. And that's just one example of the attitude you brought here.

Just relax. Take some breaths. Think of treasure.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charlie......

This guy is HUTTON HIMSELF . . . .

I suspect you are correct. But it works out: he is a miserable, unhappy person and his frauds and misdeeds are the chains that weigh heavily on him. We can do nothing to make him happy, nor unhappy. Only pity him.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Episode 14
Of sticks and stones
"The search for the original Money Pit is interrupted by a dilemma

Episode 15
Blood is thicker
"The team make a discovery"

What could it be ? :coffee2:

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Episode 14
Of sticks and stones
"The search for the original Money Pit is interrupted by a dilemma

Episode 15
Blood is thicker
"The team make a discovery"

What could it be ? :coffee2:
Wood with a nail in it from a previous shaft

Sandytoes

Apr 15, 2016
Maine
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do people get so worked up in this forum? I don't get it. If you don't like the show, stop watching it every week. If you don't appreciate the claims of others, go out and do your own treasure hunting and write about it. The attacking ruins the thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread