Who else is getting tired of hearing about the Templars

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As to carving with your teeth,go ahead and try...i can`t get my teeth to contact the wall in my house... nose and chin get in the way...please try it and see.
Then when you find out you can`t ...get a brick and try to carve 1/16 "deep with your teeth... bet you can`t do that...try it anyone who thinks you can ...then do see your Dentist .

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Are you referring to the Holy Grail that was invented as a literary device a millennia after Jesus died, or to a more recent invention?

I think Franklin is referring to the alleged cups that are displayed in several cathedrals as the cups that caught the blood of Jesus. At my last count there were four of them although I haven't checked lately. I am referring to the one that you mention invented in the story of "Parzifal"!

Cheers, Loki

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As to carving with your teeth,go ahead and try...i can`t get my teeth to contact the wall in my house... nose and chin get in the way...please try it and see.
Then when you find out you can`t ...get a brick and try to carve 1/16 "deep with your teeth... bet you can`t do that...try it anyone who thinks you can ...then do see your Dentist .

Although I do know a guy whose teeth stick out far enough to carve trees its not me that claims they used their teeth at Domme, it is the local historians. All I do know is that Templar prisoners carved graffitti on the limestone walls of the prison over a period of some 10 years.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Land or Sea Pointer
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Buck tooth Templars could not carve 1/2 " into stone.... historians are wrong a lot we see it here !
Being buck toothed does not make a man stupid...most probley just pick up a small stone off the floor or used their shackles.
Been reading this stuff 40 years and never thought is was right .
Gary

Last edited:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Land or Sea Pointer
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Loki
I see your located at Traverse City Mi.
I think the Lagina Brothers are from there,Marty calls from there on the show ....do you know them ?
Are you one of the brothers ?

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Land or Sea Pointer
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I suggest you read this book packed with facts .
Gary
Picture 282.jpg Picture 283.jpg Picture 284.jpg

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you could read about it, there is quite a bit of information on-line, and the sandstone is quite real.

And I do know what the title of the thread is. Somebody is tired of reading about the Templars and ask if he is the only one that is, but does that make it illegal to respond in kind? Personally I am not tired of reading about the Templars and actually I consider myself a Templar historian.

Cheers, Loki

A true templar historian who deals with factual evidence knows that there is zero evidence that the templars ever came to North America....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coconut fibre dated to the 14th century not only puts them in North America but even temporarily on Oak Island.

Cheers, Loki

Please provide factual evidence that “templars” put the coconut fiber on oak island.....coconut fiber was used by everyone back then for many things including packing with goods to protect them.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Please provide factual evidence that “templars” put the coconut fiber on oak island.....coconut fiber was used by everyone back then for many things including packing with goods to protect them.

No it wasn't, in the 12th to 15th century it was only used by those with access to it. Either traders from the Indian Ocean region or from the Eastern Mediterranean.
Cheers, Loki

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Most to the science world knows Salt water makes dating organic matter almost impossible so very hard to put a date on it.
Gary

Again, not true. All of the C-14 dating includes a possible range of error. A major problem for the C-14 process is with organic material that has lived at great depths, not material that has died and thereafter laid near or on the surface. The upper range of all the datings is well before any coconuts were introduced to the Atlantic Basin in 1499. Did you even read your own reference?
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

The Aluminum Monster

Mar 18, 2015
New Bedford, MA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro, Tesoro Mojave, Garrett AT Pro, 5x8 DD, 15" NEL Attack, Garrett Pro-pointer, Pro Series 5x9 sand scoop, 30" Royal Compact sluice, 36" Bazooka Gold Trap, Gold Cube.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever Holy Judea/Christian relics that may still exist, rest assured they have never been placed on oak island by anyone...

*IF* these religious items even exist, I am of the opinion that we would never know of them, if found. I think there were be some pretty severe world events if one Holy book was proven more factual than another.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Land or Sea Pointer
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Loki
My neighbor works there she a biologist of some sort...just sent her your response...she thinks you need to reread it.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Land or Sea Pointer
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Loki
Yes i did read it ,but i don`t fully understand it...she does !
I have seen on many shows when salt water is involved all dating is up in the air...meaning all bets are off on close dating of organics .

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Loki
Yes i did read it ,but i don`t fully understand it...she does !
I have seen on many shows when salt water is involved all dating is up in the air...meaning all bets are off on close dating of organics .

Carbon 14 dating does not produce an exact date, there is always a range attached depending on conditions, which is what I said. All of the various datings done on the Oak Island coconut fibres come in well before Coconuts were introduced to the Atlantic Basin in 1499. In other words, none of the coconut fibres tested on Oak Island could have come from anywhere in the Atlantic Basin.

Cheers, Loki

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Land or Sea Pointer
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All of the various datings done on the Oak Island coconut fibres come in well before Coconuts were introduced to the Atlantic Basin in 1499. In other words, none of the coconut fibres tested on Oak Island could have come from anywhere in the Atlantic Basin.
Loki
Just where can i find this data the" carbon dating".... what outfit did it ? have you seen it ?...if so i want to show/send it to my neighbor....please produce it,if you can.
I have herd of this before...now i`d like to see it .
Are you referring to "The Blockhouse Blog" ?
thanks

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
All of the various datings done on the Oak Island coconut fibres come in well before Coconuts were introduced to the Atlantic Basin in 1499. In other words, none of the coconut fibres tested on Oak Island could have come from anywhere in the Atlantic Basin.
Loki
Just where can i find this data the" carbon dating".... what outfit did it ? have you seen it ?...if so i want to show/send it to my neighbor....please produce it,if you can.
I have herd of this before...now i`d like to see it .
thanks

I think I would like to have your neighbor see it! I'll post a link.

www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk/research-documents/discoveries/coconut-fibre/

These do not include the SEM identification or C-14 dating done by the Laginas on the coconut fibre which produced a date of before 1400.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread