Oak Island 'reality' show - Bogus adventure IMO

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found out that Nolan's cross on oak island comes with a second base stone added, pointing directly at the Yarmouth/Overton Stone.

Funny how one cross points at the other?

View attachment 1556145

View attachment 1556146

Even funnier that these marks match the corresponding coastlines to look for, and an additional 4 carved mosaics to use for mapping......

Ever wonder why so little is on Oak Island to study?

1) The carvings on the island were designed to confuse pirates

2) The carvings all were removed and some altered a bit, with additional marks left by residents and others.

3) The carved stones and their placement ALL sent an explorer OFF the island, leaving nothing to be found as far as a treasure was concerned.

4) The carvings all show that this was only one half of the map.

What cross on oak island? The one that's never been proven to actually exist? The one that the guy invented who didn't own the land the imaginary money pit was supposed to be on and wanted to remain relevant?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seeking Adventure And Gold? Crack This Poem And Head Outdoors
https://www.npr.org/2016/03/13/4698...re-and-gold-crack-this-poem-and-head-outdoors

here the box - go find it!
https://www.npr.org/2016/03/13/4698...re-and-gold-crack-this-poem-and-head-outdoors

That's just what some do for fun. No one will resolve what is not based on fact, no matter
how astute or brilliant, or how much time and money they burn where a treasure does not exist.

I don't think you understand how ironic your post is being in a "BOGUS" section ......lol

Another fake treasure hunt....with a lethal facade draped over it's prize.....from a man calling himself Forrest Fenn ......

Forrest Fenn: Treasure map keeps leading men to their deaths

AKA Lt Col Michael Aquino..... and his on the run "Autobiography" crafted for his new identity.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What cross on oak island? The one that's never been proven to actually exist? The one that the guy invented who didn't own the land the imaginary money pit was supposed to be on and wanted to remain relevant?

What Island?

What?

Huh? Did you say something?

DontSee Meme.jpg

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't think you understand how ironic your post is being in a "BOGUS" section ......lol

Another fake treasure hunt....with a lethal facade draped over it's prize.....from a man calling himself Forrest Fenn ......

Forrest Fenn: Treasure map keeps leading men to their deaths

AKA Lt Col Michael Aquino..... and his on the run "Autobiography" crafted for his new identity.....

I don't think you realize that i could give a rat's ass what your opinion is on a single bloody thing. You think you are some kind of expert on the subject like a couple other self-appointed experts I've had the displeasure of meeting on this site. Frankly, go find somebody who cares - I certainly don't. Furthermore, I never said that Forrest Fenn story was a legitimate treasure but it's just as valid as the B.S. Money pit and possibly more so. You cannot prove that it is not and the world is filled with fools who try to do something way beyond their skill, knowledge, and capacity. This was meant as a joke!

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could it be this is another ploy by the Knights Templar?
People writing books on Oak Island or Templars with websites, who need to keep the yarn alive say YES!

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man with walker2.jpg
Could it be this was the reality no one wanted to accept? We can all spin our own narrative. Some of us can even make cartoons.
wow, now you're as impressed as I wasn't.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is to show how far people will go to create a narrative to make money, gain attention, followers, etc.

Random find.
Here's just one local's viewpoint on one of the unrelenting theorists
who doesn't like anyone disagreeing with them on the Net about Oak Island.

But wait it gets better:
The ‘Magical’ Oak Island Roman Sword And J. Hutton Pulitzer’s, Formerly Jeffrey Jovan Philyaw, Incredible Past
https://www.inquisitr.com/2704626/oak-island-roman-sword-j-hutton-pulitzer-jeffrey-jovan-philyaw/

The pièce de résistance!

The Argumentative Archaeologist - (amazing amount of articles of this guy)
https://www.andytheargumentativearchaeologist.com/hutton-pulitzer.html

gosh, I was just starting to like this guy!

So who is right? Could it be we've all been fooled? Are there 10,000 theories on Oak island and they all are true?
NO, I don't think so. But I sure as hell am not going to argue with somebody who wants me to believe he has
the facts on Oak Island. So I'm going to make a big joke out of this because really it is a big joke.
And I'll show you some of my finds as I go along. This will really piss off certain A-H's who don't like anyone
getting any attention on this subject, or to see the pages on post increase along with the views.

So if you agree with me and seen this behavior here or else where - feel free to chime in and let's
make a real mockery out of this farce being perpetrated upon the TH'ing world. Aren't you a bit
tired of it all?

well here's a fossil that I found as a kid. Could it be there were dinosaur bones there too?
Ancient Alien hunters would probably say YES!
cannon_106b.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cannon_008b.jpg could this be from another planet? Found on the Delaware River banks of Pa. Ancient Alien hunters might say YES.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brita.jpg This was found in a school yard. Could it be that it belonged to George Washington or one of his troops?
He did pass through this area. It does have the American Eagle symbol on it. Perhaps George used it as a grapefruit spoon?
cannon_022b.jpg
It is heavy and made of sterling silver. Why is it so heavy? Could it be because it was used on Naval ships?
cannon_024b.jpg
I guess that leaves ole George out! But wait he did cross the Delaware in a ship! Maybe it was George's
after all! LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Templar Secrets? In plain view -
on looking back at my cross coin find, a Canadian penny was found on that very same day!
Could it be this is Templar activity once again?
I think we're in for a nice rehash on Oak Island The Series tonight S5 E17. Lots more filler for the
yarn spinners to yammer on about about in their next video pods. Gosh I can hardly wait!
cannon_018b.jpg
what does this mean? Go to Canada and find a cross on Oak Island. Or a stone or a bunch of stones
or hell make your own cross with some small boulders. Use a dremel tool and make a cross on a boulder.
Templar cross even better if you are steady handed and artistic type. L

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is to show how far people will go to create a narrative to make money, gain attention, followers, etc.

This will really piss off certain A-H's

I hope nobody on here is a follower of you. but I suppose some think your kind of fun is cool!

Cheers, Loki

redstar

Mar 31, 2012
Parkesburg, Pa
Detector(s) used
none, yet
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my husband is into watching this show. I see how they need huge machines to dig way so deep. I just wonder, how years ago without modern machines did the supposedly treasure get places.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hope nobody on here is a follower of you. but I suppose some think your kind of fun is cool!

Cheers, Loki

oh I'm crushed. L party on Loki and spin a yarn for me while you're at it.

TheQuietMan3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
my husband is into watching this show. I see how they need huge machines to dig way so deep. I just wonder, how years ago without modern machines did the supposedly treasure get places.

well 1st you must BELIEVE this yarn that anything ever existed at these depths. I do not! Funny how the 3 people who first discovered the Money Pit all became rich. If that is true,
they recovered treasure and lots of it. Spinning yarns that go back 200 years - the tale gets taller as the decades go by. We can all perhaps agree that it is quite
entertaining.

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this close to Spanish Reales. Could it be that this was part of a pirate's chest? Or were some of the Templar Knights behind these finds?
These must be priceless diamonds - look at all those facets and how they sparkle! And this golden lucky clover leaf. Why were there Irish Templars
or could they have been from Scotland? The questions just never end! I wish JD was around to help me out here.
349.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this close to Spanish Reales. Could it be that this was part of a pirate's chest? Or were some of the Templar Knights behind these finds?
These must be priceless diamonds - look at all those facets and how they sparkle! And this golden lucky clover leaf. Why were there Irish Templars
or could they have been from Scotland? The questions just never end! I wish JD was around to help me out here.
View attachment 1557016

Great find!

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This was recovered at about 12" in the ground. Nova Constellatio with no date minted (1783-1786). Could it be further proof that I was hot on the trail of Templar Knights?
1780's! This was my oldest find at the time of finding this coin. Could it be the Rosicrucian pyramid I stood in on Haycock Mtn had changed my luck?
Nova Constellatio with no date (1783-1786).jpg

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh you didn't believe there was a Rosicrucian pyramid on Haycock Mtn? Could it be you're mistaken? Gee I wonder if these two women are on the trail of Templar Knights too?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread