Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: Oak Island reality show - Bogus adventure IMO

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    The Money Pit must be the Titanic of empty holes and empty wallets.

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammoman View Post
    Im not sure how much these people have made from the show but it looks like someone has finally figured out how make a fortune off the story. So...in some ways you might say the treasure has been found thru advertising and bogus TV
    yeah that may be the whole deal with this show and why we continue to see a 'new' season each year.
    franklin likes this.
    Everybody has an opinion - this is mine. Humor will be part of that opinion. I've found things - some can only dream about. Some was pure luck, some was pure knowledge and skill. After 40 years at MD'ing (off and on), I know a few things about finding treasure lost in the ground. As a retired software engineer, I now have unlimited time on my hands. Life really doesn't matter unless you are true to yourself and in your dealings with other people.

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    Kevin Knight was gracious enough to extend his expertise in codebreaking from Oak Island's "Le Formule" Ciphers........ to then carry over into the Hunt for the Zodiac Killer....LOL

Attachment 1554549

Just read the thing to yourself....

Seriously find it hard to not laugh......Taking Nine Enemas, Clouds Dude, Bro Jew Like Oven (vertical)....the whole thing is a front of his CPU and it's newest backers......

Attachment 1554550

Here are the faint hints at the Z340 ciphers that are "On The Way" in their season 4 timelines and season 5 runups

Attachment 1554551
    yeah the cipers crack me up and various 'expert' opinions about what they mean. I wish that I had kept track of how many various stories were spun by visitors to the war room. Those guys with that satellite tracking mumbo-jumbo imaging were pretty funny - they said there were deposits of emeralds, rubies, gold, and silver in various locations on the island. This just happens to be the most common plunder held in many pirate's chests, or so it would seem. But great entertainment for it's humor value at this point.
    Everybody has an opinion - this is mine. Humor will be part of that opinion. I've found things - some can only dream about. Some was pure luck, some was pure knowledge and skill. After 40 years at MD'ing (off and on), I know a few things about finding treasure lost in the ground. As a retired software engineer, I now have unlimited time on my hands. Life really doesn't matter unless you are true to yourself and in your dealings with other people.

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    ok after going thru 14 years of photos, I finally found the ones of my Garrett two-box depth multiplier. i should have just gone down to the basement, dug out the freaking thing and took a picture. L
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6498.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	1554690 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6497.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	1554693
    franklin likes this.

Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    584 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean7 View Post
    ok after going thru 14 years of photos, I finally found the ones of my Garrett two-box depth multiplier. i should have just gone down to the basement, dug out the freaking thing and took a picture. L

Name:	B6498.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	1554690 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6497.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	1554693
    Send it to the laginas and gawaaay. The might legitimately be able to find a Lincoln penny with it...
    Eldo likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    9980 times
    Metal Detecting
    And then they would try to tie John Wilkes Booth and Confederate gold to Oak Island.

A metallic image of Lincoln? On a Canadian Island? Could it be they planned to kidnap President Lincoln? And if so, might Lincoln have been cloned by aliens to produce Prime Minister Trudeau?
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Feb 23, 2018 at 09:30 PM.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    caution: more humor follows -
    here's me on a personal dig that went to about 8'. Fact.

Name:	ItsMyGoldCain.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	1554750
    I uncovered this tablet. Fiction.

Name:	Oaktablet1.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	1554751
    Could it be that the Amarna Tablets were buried here?
    What was the translation? Could it be I had absolutely no idea what they said? Fact.
    Someone said it looked like the work of the Templar Knights. Fiction.
    Could it be that cable TV mixes some fact with lots of fiction? Fact.

no tablets were hurt in the making of this post.

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I found this 1809 Capped Bust Dime where I found Spanish Reales and large coppers (similar period coins). Because of it's odd appearance to me in color, I assumed it was a coin that was in a fire. PCGS would not grade the coin. So I'm left believing that it is quite possibly counterfeit. A hunting buddy found a similar date coin and the metal looks nothing like his. Could it be the Templar Knights were at it again? And did they use fool's gold mined on Oak Island to make gold Doubloons? Did you realize early on the O.I. show series, they stated that pyrite was found all over the island? Could it be miners removed all the fools gold? and what became of it? The questions never end!
    Name:  091.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  17.5 KB Name:  095.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  16.2 KB
    but where the hell did this coin come from and who placed it there and why? Could it be I fell for a Templar prank?
    Or was someone counterfeiting dimes way back in those days of early 1800's?
    Buddy's coin:
    Name:  John_0205.JPG
Views: 269
Size:  8.5 KB Name:  John_0206.JPG
Views: 262
Size:  10.0 KB
    Last edited by Ocean7; Feb 26, 2018 at 12:42 AM. Reason: added real coin pics

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Not far from this mystery dime above, I found what I thought was a gold antique, Victorian era jewelry. But now I must re-think the find.
    Could it be a weapon used by the Knights Templar in hand-to hand combat? Could it be there were female Knights Templar?
    The prongs were found to be pointing due North directly towards Oak Island. This must have been a sign. L

Name:	387.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	1555944

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    504 times
    I found out that Nolan's cross on oak island comes with a second base stone added, pointing directly at the Yarmouth/Overton Stone.

Funny how one cross points at the other?

Name:	Nolan Cross Measurements.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	1556145

Name:	YarmouthIntervale.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	1556146

Even funnier that these marks match the corresponding coastlines to look for, and an additional 4 carved mosaics to use for mapping......

Ever wonder why so little is on Oak Island to study?

1) The carvings on the island were designed to confuse pirates

2) The carvings all were removed and some altered a bit, with additional marks left by residents and others.

3) The carved stones and their placement ALL sent an explorer OFF the island, leaving nothing to be found as far as a treasure was concerned.

4) The carvings all show that this was only one half of the map.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Seeking Adventure And Gold? Crack This Poem And Head Outdoors
    https://www.npr.org/2016/03/13/46985...-head-outdoors

here the box - go find it!

Forget about finding the Lost Treasures of the Knights Templar on Oak Island - it's a scam! If any great treasure was there - it's long gone!
    Could it be some symbols just perpetrate the folly of some long, lost treasure without a shred of truth that any treasure as spun - ever
    came close to that island? People writing books with websites who need to keep the yarn alive say YES!
    The Money Pit is the gift that keeps giving to every huckster on the planet looking to sell their book on all aligned subjects
    including the Templar Knights. hell the Ancient Alien hunters need to get into this act and spin a yarn that Ancient Aliens
    built the money pit. Gosh the History Channel can spin a whole other show. Example: Could it be that Ancient Aliens were really behind
    what lies at depths of +150 feet in the ground?
    Ancient Alien hunters say YES because they always say yes.

Symbols can be added to stones with proper tools by anyone. You cannot carbon date when those symbols were added to a stone.
    With photoshop and digital manipulation of any image - you can create a wonderful fairy tale for many people.
    Show me the TREASURE or accept that many no longer believe this whole tale as having much credibility at all.
    Like a snowball rolling down a mountain, this whole tale has had so many yarns added to it - it cannot possibly
    bare any semblance to the actual TRUTH. I'm sure pranksters have been involved in some of these symbols,
    maps, and tales. That's just what some do for fun. No one will resolve what is not based on fact, no matter
    how astute or brilliant, or how much time and money they burn where a treasure does not exist.
    Last edited by Ocean7; Feb 26, 2018 at 01:36 PM.
    Singlestack Wonder and ECS like this.

Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    584 times
    I found out that Nolan's cross on oak island comes with a second base stone added, pointing directly at the Yarmouth/Overton Stone.

Funny how one cross points at the other?

Name:	Nolan Cross Measurements.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	1556145

Name:	YarmouthIntervale.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	148.9 KB 
ID:	1556146

Even funnier that these marks match the corresponding coastlines to look for, and an additional 4 carved mosaics to use for mapping......

Ever wonder why so little is on Oak Island to study?

1) The carvings on the island were designed to confuse pirates

2) The carvings all were removed and some altered a bit, with additional marks left by residents and others.

3) The carved stones and their placement ALL sent an explorer OFF the island, leaving nothing to be found as far as a treasure was concerned.

4) The carvings all show that this was only one half of the map.
    What cross on oak island? The one that's never been proven to actually exist? The one that the guy invented who didn't own the land the imaginary money pit was supposed to be on and wanted to remain relevant?
    Ocean7 and ECS like this.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    504 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean7 View Post
    Seeking Adventure And Gold? Crack This Poem And Head Outdoors

here the box - go find it!

That's just what some do for fun. No one will resolve what is not based on fact, no matter
    how astute or brilliant, or how much time and money they burn where a treasure does not exist.
    I don't think you understand how ironic your post is being in a "BOGUS" section ......lol

Another fake treasure hunt....with a lethal facade draped over it's prize.....from a man calling himself Forrest Fenn ......

Forrest Fenn: Treasure map keeps leading men to their deaths

AKA Lt Col Michael Aquino..... and his on the run "Autobiography" crafted for his new identity.....
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    504 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlestack Wonder View Post
    What cross on oak island? The one that's never been proven to actually exist? The one that the guy invented who didn't own the land the imaginary money pit was supposed to be on and wanted to remain relevant?
    What Island?

What?

Huh? Did you say something?

Name:	DontSee Meme.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	1556181
    franklin and petetherocker like this.

Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    584 times
    What Island?

What?

Huh? Did you say something?

Name:	DontSee Meme.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	1556181
    Rambling, meaningless rhetoric.............

us

Apr 2004
    400 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I don't think you understand how ironic your post is being in a "BOGUS" section ......lol

Another fake treasure hunt....with a lethal facade draped over it's prize.....from a man calling himself Forrest Fenn ......

Forrest Fenn: Treasure map keeps leading men to their deaths

AKA Lt Col Michael Aquino..... and his on the run "Autobiography" crafted for his new identity.....
    I don't think you realize that i could give a rat's ass what your opinion is on a single bloody thing. You think you are some kind of expert on the subject like a couple other self-appointed experts I've had the displeasure of meeting on this site. Frankly, go find somebody who cares - I certainly don't. Furthermore, I never said that Forrest Fenn story was a legitimate treasure but it's just as valid as the B.S. Money pit and possibly more so. You cannot prove that it is not and the world is filled with fools who try to do something way beyond their skill, knowledge, and capacity. This was meant as a joke!
    franklin likes this.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links