York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
STOP IT NOW!
explode_big_head.gif

This show isn't fake!
I am so tired of you
non-believers!

The same members who think this is fake probably think BigFoot is fake!

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
vpnavy - rotflmao!
applause1.gif Could it be that Bigfoot was just a Templar Knight wearing a disguise?
Perhaps trying to find his way back to Oak Island? L

OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this dime was found in one of my honey holes for coins. Could it be that this seated person was looking towards the Money pit and at a much older coin?
Had the Templars set this up for the day someone would uncover this secret symbol that few would ever decipher? or were they like Johnny Appleseed
planting coins for people who know the secret handshake? Could it be we were hot on their trails now?

447.jpg 448.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THINGS GOT REALLY EXITING WHEN WE NOTICED A FUNNY GLOW COMING FROM A SQUIRREL HOLE IN A NEARBY TREE.
Was it the glint of gold shining out of that hole or should we take great precautions? Could it be we needed our geiger counter radiation detector, to make sure that this was not the long, lost Ark of the Covenant? I was taking no changes because I saw that scene on 'Raiders of the Ark' where those guys got fried into exploding particles after messing with the Ark. Tune in next season for the dramatic conclusion to the funny glow.
B6492.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Could it be we have gained a new commercial sponsor for this blog post? And isn't that the only reason the Oak island series has gone on this long?
Could it be they figured out how to spin a yarn that would never end by merely branching off into other fantastic treasures that could be waiting at the
bottom of the Great Lakes? It's true more $$$ has been lost in water than anywhere else on the planet.

Could it be this will spawn the next big hunt? Perhaps only the Sasquash knows for sure because without the sponsors on TV
there is no show.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These were found in a corn field with some very old coins. Could it be the Colonists fending off Indians with musket rifles?
Or British soldiers guarding some treasure there? Or were the Templars involved in this mystery too?

346.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could it be we have gained a new commercial sponsor for this blog post? And isn't that the only reason the Oak island series has gone on this long?
Could it be they figured out how to spin a yarn that would never end by merely branching off into other fantastic treasures that could be waiting at the
bottom of the Great Lakes? It's true more $$$ has been lost in water than anywhere else on the planet.

Could it be this will spawn the next big hunt? Perhaps only the Sasquash knows for sure because without the sponsors on TV
there is no show.

All of the research behind this treasure story is flawed and inaccurate. Colonel Robert Heratio George Minty was not in on the capture of President Jefferson Davis. Colonel Benjamin Pritchard captured President Jefferson Davis. Brevet General Robert Heration George Minty was not even there. Minty was made a Brevet General March, 1863. There is no $2,000,000 in gold bullion under any lake in Michigan. I know where there are many more millions than that fake $2 Million in gold.

Also Colonel Benjamin Pritchard should have been brought up on charges for disobeying orders and getting several killed and wounded. Colonel Harden of the First Wisconsin was on Jefferson Davis tail and hot on it when he told Pritchard and Pritchard broke camp and disobeyed orders.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of the research behind this treasure story is flawed and inaccurate. Colonel Robert Heratio George Minty was not in on the capture of President Jefferson Davis. Colonel Benjamin Pritchard captured President Jefferson Davis. Brevet General Robert Heration George Minty was not even there. Minty was made a Brevet General March, 1863. There is no $2,000,000 in gold bullion under any lake in Michigan. I know where there are many more millions than that fake $2 Million in gold.

Also Colonel Benjamin Pritchard should have been brought up on charges for disobeying orders and getting several killed and wounded. Colonel Harden of the First Wisconsin was on Jefferson Davis tail and hot on it when he told Pritchard and Pritchard broke camp and disobeyed orders.

Just like the flawed research on hoax island......

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know where there are many more millions than that fake $2 Million in gold.

Be sure to put an image in "Today's Finds" when you have it uncovered.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are islands off the coast of Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Hell all the coast line states and their islands will have more gold than Oak Island. After this Season 6 coming up it will always be known as "Hoax Island"

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be sure to put an image in "Today's Finds" when you have it uncovered.

Not a chance.

I have the same photo of those CSA Gold Bars. You can find them on the Internet. I know where there are 889 large gold bars in two different locations. One it says was a Grant to the CSA Government. Each one of these in Bullion in 1865 was worth from $11 to $15 Million Dollars. The $2 Million in Gold that they mentioned is that 1865 prices or today's prices. If 1865 prices then the weight would be about 65 times heavier than today's prices? Just something to think about. So since I know where there are about $30 Million in Gold Bars at 1865 prices that would be worth today about $2 Billion Dollars.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No shiiiiii-----------

I am not like Eldo. Get me landowner's permission and I will show you more gold than King Solomon ever had in his temple.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ocean7

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are islands off the coast of Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Hell all the coast line states and their islands will have more gold than Oak Island. After this Season 6 coming up it will always be known as "Hoax Island"

sure it's pure B.S. but what does the average person know about it? Nothing, so that can be hoodwinked by hucksters who just want to make a buck.
And you're right - the 'graveyard' of Spanish wrecks etc. along the east coast is amazing. I've been to an island where large rubies and emeralds have
been found right in the surf and on beach, and guess what? It is off-limits to all metal detecting because the whole island was declared a National Park!
Gosh do you suppose there is a spanish wreck off that area?

Dan Brown really kick-started IMO this whole trend with what he did in the da vinci code book. A Princeton professor debunked some of the major false connections that have been made regarding this particular topic. But if you make false connections based on bogus research, you can have people searching for treasure or whatever that just doesn't even exist.
Now we see with Hoax Island that it's easy enough to do and you have endless people coming in to give you their tale/theory on what's in the Money Pit. How about absolutely Nothing - did anyone give them that theory and get on the actual show? But as Hitler was supposed to have said, 'People are more prone to believe in a BIG lie than a little one.'

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions