All will BE reveALEd ...

Feb 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years of painstaking research by some of the greatest scholars and experts of our time is coming to fruition. The Beale Cipher enigma , the enduring Oak Island Mystery, the iconic Devil's Tower, and even the story of the fabled Lost Dutchman's Goldmine are entangled and entwined to preserve the secrets of the Knights of the Golden Circle. We are in talks with a renowned television and silver-screen documentary production team to illuminate a truth that threatens to shake the very foundations of modern society... more info to come !

a teaser for the initiated:

devil1.jpg

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This should be good. You have all the evidence and proof?
But, we have to wait for it to come to a local movie theater right?
I Max for $35 ticket?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet another fictional story writer joins the fray................More cyber space storage wasted, filled with meaningless rhetoric about things that never existed..........

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO!:laughing7:

The sad part is some people actually believe what these yahoos have to say.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome.

So the mothership for the Knights of the Golden Corral made bar run on Beale Street and then a pit stop on Oak Island?

You missed Bigfoot and Moth Man - or were they lost in the Dutchman's Mine as well?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good lord, not another one.....:laughing7:......in the history of treasure legends this claimed sensational and fantastical solution is easily number 100'001, and that's probably being generous.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sounds an awful lot like another "all-in-one" theory i've seen here on TN .. except for the addition of the Utah monument.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets please remember to treat all members with the same respect you want to be treated with, especially new members.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years of painstaking research by some of the greatest scholars and experts of our time is coming to fruition. The Beale Cipher enigma , the enduring Oak Island Mystery, the iconic Devil's Tower, and even the story of the fabled Lost Dutchman's Goldmine are entangled and entwined to preserve the secrets of the Knights of the Golden Circle. We are in talks with a renowned television and silver-screen documentary production team to illuminate a truth that threatens to shake the very foundations of modern society... more info to come !

yTkrpodAc.jpg

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Victim, what is the significance of the areas you have drawn attention to in the photo of Devil's Tower ? thanks

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other

a teaser for the initiated:

View attachment 1560552

A bigfoot is hiding in the circle ...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lets please remember to treat all members with the same respect you want to be treated with, especially new members.

Yes sir. Duly noted.

Courtesy is freely offered and extended to all. Respect, on the other hand, is earned by virtue of achievements.

"I do not need a friend who changes when I change and nods when I nod; I have a shadow that does that much better" - Plutarch

Peer reviews are just another part of the scientific process I offer free of charge. ;-)

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I thought that I replied to this, but now I'm not sure. Mods, did I get deleted again?

Mike Mercury

Dec 14, 2015
southwest Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All will BE reveALEd....
a past co-worker was equally enthused about such things. Interesting that he was in his 30's... not married (nor dating either)... and still lived in parents basement.

:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread