OI: Tell us your What? Who? And Why? No proof needed here.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure found on Oak Island. Screenshot_2020-12-17 The weekly intelligencer [volume] (Lexington, Mo ) 1891-1901, June 19, 189.png

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No delusions here, I have the facts to back up everything I say.
That news clipping mentions Capt Kidd, NOT Henry Sinclair and his intrepid band of merry geriatric Templars of Muir's fantasy fiction that you endlessly promote as fact.
There is NO documented evidence from 1400 to 1875 that mentions Sinclair and the Templars leaving Scottish territory on a voyage to Nova Scotia, while there ARE documents that state Henry Sinclair remained on Scottish soil at the time of this fictional voyage.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
.... What you must remember when we research we start with those easy found facts to solve the unknown facts. That is the difference between what you do and what we do when we research.
For myself I have solved every mystery I have set out to solve.
I have proven several treasure mysteries nothing but a fabricated story and I have found the treasure mysteries that are true and verifiable.
I can look at your asking questions as seeking hard earned research through years of work that we have done.
We do not simply give that information out freely as you ask for proof. Why should we prove anything to you or anyone else.
The only person I have to prove anything to is myself. And I am a good judge of what I have proven and what I have not proven...
You have made many, many one liner claims without providing any actual documented proof beyond references to books by less than credible quasi-historians like Muir, Halpren, Wilson & Blackett speculative fabricated fantasies.
Real proof involves real research.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have consulted the Oracle and consulted the tea leaves and I can state confidently the treasure is on Earth. If it isn't, it never was and it's a false legend.

100% solved.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... From the research I have done and the research of others I have seen, I believe that the Knight's Templar did bury their treasures on Oak Island.
Why the "Tree of Life" that was found by Fred Nolan. Why the compass pointing East. In the late 1500's to mid 1600's they did navigate by the Star in the East not in the North.
Also, the Folios, Sonnets in Shakespeare as well as other early 1600 documents and literature as well as the KJV of the Bible say it was buried there.
Whether it is still there? I do not believe it is. Most of it was removed by our Founding Fathers before the American Revolution..
What "early 1600 documents and literature"..."say it was buried there"?
"Most of it was removed by our Founding Fathers"
Where is the evidence that supports and proves these one liners of alleged "fact"

Injunbro

Oct 8, 2011
SE Arizoa
My opinion on OI treasure: There could have been some pirate treasure there once, pirates often cached some before going ashore for a vacation of drunken debauchery. After they spent all they had they could recover the cache to re-outfit for another round of pirating. Sometimes they for various reasons never returned to the cache because they sunk, were captured, got killed, etc. There could have been treasure @ OI once, if so it was found long ago by someone smart enough to not broadcast the news so every bozo in the world could try to steal or gyp them out of it. Anytime anything is made public gov'ts try to tax, others try to claim, courts get involved & it disappears.
Or the pit could simply be a well for fresh water. Well diggers use block & tackle to remove dirt too. Ships crews, pirates or other, need fresh water.

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'll be boogered and whipped to a Frizzle,

if it ain't Injun Bro in the Flesh

Howdy thar pardner.

I be up here do a study on these petroglyhs near Monty's Well off I-17 and sr179

ya been out here to see 'em?

(shsssh, I think I found treasure here)

Two Cultures 023.jpg

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do you keep posting the same crap? Damn man like a fu--ing recording.

BAAAaaaa WAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa HA HA!

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you saying that ECS is like watching curse of OI, where the show starts with the same crap the last episode presented? LOL

Ya gotta point there,,, I guess,,,,,,,,,, maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm sure some Fat Mason over there in London agrees,,, stuck records are irritating

Whiff it
Whiff it good

Whiff it

Only in Hollywood.

5f4c5157d379729a00530f5068742d7d--funny-pics-funny-shit.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
BAAAaaaa WAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa HA HA!
FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! are you saying that ECS is like watching curse of OI, where the show starts with the same crap the last episode presented...
I believe he is saying he wished that others and I would stop correcting his nonsense fantasy history quotes he claims are fact. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Hidden secrets are hidden from those that have a closed mind.
There are secrets on top of secrets I could reveal to the World but no one wants or even cares to hear them...
It is amazing to know all these things and there is absolutely no one to share them with?
...But you have been sharing a bit too much... Enough to close any logical mind...:laughing7:

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every body knows it,s all Donald Trumps fault!

Again "Baaaa waaa ha ha!
Thank you for the laugh.

Yeah, Orange Man Bad, he ran off with the Ark and Spear of Destiny, and as well, he dug a Hole 90ft deep to hide 'em.

During the Dig, he uncovered and released an ancient Curse!

"The Curse of Covid-19 Island"

Oh that bad bad Orange Man.

You won the Special Apple of the Day award.

3a79db1bbdad60be24341eb8878adfc8--antlers-mori-girl.jpg

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again "Baaaa waaa ha ha!
Thank you for the laugh.

Yeah, Orange Man Bad, he ran off with the Ark and Spear of Destiny, and as well, he dug a Hole 90ft deep to hide 'em.

During the Dig, he uncovered and released an ancient Curse!

"The Curse of Covid-19 Island"

Oh that bad bad Orange Man.

You won the Special Apple of the Day award.

View attachment 1915877

You do realize I was being sarcastic?Took your reply in the same vein.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Learn about Herdewke and Ralph de Sudeley and his sons.
Especially the one called "Atoul" which is "Atwell"...
What is the connection of Atoul/Atwell to Sinclair/Templars or anything on Oak Island, and why is it imperative to learn about them?
Did Ruh or Halpern discover a discarded tin of PRINCE ALBERT containing a handwritten scroll of additional Cremona "secret history"?

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the connection of Atoul/Atwell to Sinclair/Templars or anything on Oak Island, and why is it imperative to learn about them?
Did Ruh or Halpern discover a discarded tin of PRINCE ALBERT containing a handwritten scroll of additional Cremona "secret history"?
At least this thread says
No proof needed here.

So franklin posts fit right in

smiley-vector-illustration-tongue-out-260nw-132322145.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread