The Two Idiots at it Again!

cachenut

Jan 31, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think they went that far yet. Not evacuated the whole thing just pieces. Sort of like the bore hole process?

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even Dunfield's 100' diameter hole may have been 100' at the top but was no where near that at the bottom.. Some of it as narrow is the bucket used to dig it. Maybe 4 feet or so...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol... What makes a person a professional in treasure hunting?

It would be their main source of income rather than a hobby or passtime.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda like a hooker. Still doesn’t make someone reputable. ��

cachenut

Jan 31, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH, A successful treasure hunter. Does this mean that the boys are not professional treasure hunters?

A bad cook is still a cook!

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH, A successful treasure hunter.
ha ha…

Here ya go..

THcertificate.jpg

This proves a person is a professional hunter of treasure....

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
A Professional...One Who Receives Money...From His Profession.

ha ha…

Here ya go..

View attachment 1700566

This proves a person is a professional hunter of treasure....

Like A Canadian Hockey Player

He does not have a Degree...But when he is chosen and paid by the CHL... He is classified...A Professional!

pro·fes·sion·al

/prəˈfeSH(ə)n(ə)l/

adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

relating to or connected with a profession.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"young professional people"[/COLOR]
    synonyms:white-collar, executive, nonmanual"people in professional occupations"

• [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"a professional boxer"[/COLOR]
    synonyms:paid, salaried, nonamateur, full-time"a professional tennis player"

• [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

noun
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

a person engaged or qualified in a profession.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"professionals such as lawyers and surveyors"[/COLOR]
    synonyms:white-collar worker, professional worker, office worker"affluent young professionals"

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are they the idiots or the people who don't believe any of it yet still watch the show...Not saying this is anyone on here of course!!!

I apologize advance if I have offended anyone.. but it had to be said...and if this isn't you then you won't be offended..

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are they the idiots or the people who don't believe any of it yet still watch the show...Not saying this is anyone on here of course!!!

I apologize advance if I have offended anyone.. but it had to be said...and if this isn't you then you won't be offended..
If you go back and read all the replies you’re one of many who’ve said that. No problem with me. As I’ve said before ; it’s like looking at the sun during a solar eclipse; you know it’s bad for your eyes but you glimpse anyway. They’re still idiots.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are they the idiots or the people who don't believe any of it yet still watch the show...

I watch the re-runs of Hogan's Heroes, too. But I don't think it was really filmed live at a German POW camp during WWII. ;-)

Where are those zany mad-cap guys going to dig next? Under the Guard tower or beside 10-X?

852px-Hogans_Heroes_main_cast_1965.jpg

jvenable

Jul 13, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wonderful thing about television is that you are not forced to watch it. Why do you punish yourself like this? Watch something with some more serious content like cable news.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just goes to show you the History Channel has dipped to new lows. Paying these guys thousands of dollars a show. You can not blame them for doing but why would anyone make themselves look like idiots just for "reality" money.

I was completely wrong when I made that statement. As others until you know the complete story we need to keep our mouth shut. In this statement above I was totally wrong and I admit. Once research is done you get a better understanding of whey things are the way they are.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Well myself, I believe the Knight's Templar Treasures were on Oak Island. Whether they are still there is a matter which I do not believe.
I believe the treasure was removed to a secure location. Later it was removed to at least three other locations.
And today it is at a location that it has been at since the early 19th Century.
It is getting very close to the time when it will be revealed to the World and when it does, the End will come.
So it is not going to be a treasure to be enjoyed for very long.
You have stated many times that the was there, then it was removed by at one time the Pilgrims, then changed it to the Founding Fathers, etc.
What do you believe is still there, if it ever was, now to be found by the brothers at Oak Island?

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was completely wrong when I made that statement. As others until you know the complete story we need to keep our mouth shut. In this statement above I was totally wrong and I admit. Once research is done you get a better understanding of whey things are the way they are.
Hey the point is the premise of the show is a joke . They never was and never will be any treasure (or whatever) found on the poor little island they are digging up. If you believe there is something of significance to be found I’ve got a nice bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. If you like the show watch it by all means. Personally I think they’ll find a live Bigfoot before the Oak Island treasure.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I think they’ll find a live Bigfoot before the Oak Island treasure.
Leaked photo from next season...
bigfoot2.jpg

I believe this is the photo of bigfoot in the company of their latest "expert" guest...

Who said they were just after advertising $$$$$$.....

IDXMonster

Mar 16, 2014
New Glarus,WI
Detector(s) used
Current….Deus2, ExplorerSEPro, Explorer2, IDXPro-M
Past….Deus1, CTX3030, Equinox800, eTrac, Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The narrator sure doesn’t make it any more credible. Gary’s finds could’ve come from anywhere. The Smiths Cove “structures” could’ve been someone building a....building. The island has a lot of porosity and natural openings and “tunnels”. It is, after all....an island. At least Marty actually came out and said he was just about ready to pack it in, until they found the “structures”. Riddle me this....WHY would someone bury Shakespeares works surrounded by WATER? WHO had the actual manpower to build such a concoction of nonsense, then have the manpower to go retrieve it and have so many scoundrels know about it? Oak Island is WAY in the channel....it would take an act of God just to FIND the proper island again! Looking at the big picture...there ain’t nuttin’ there but wasted money and one torn up island.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The narrator sure doesn’t make it any more credible. Gary’s finds could’ve come from anywhere. The Smiths Cove “structures” could’ve been someone building a....building. The island has a lot of porosity and natural openings and “tunnels”. It is, after all....an island. At least Marty actually came out and said he was just about ready to pack it in, until they found the “structures”. Riddle me this....WHY would someone bury Shakespeares works surrounded by WATER? WHO had the actual manpower to build such a concoction of nonsense, then have the manpower to go retrieve it and have so many scoundrels know about it? Oak Island is WAY in the channel....it would take an act of God just to FIND the proper island again! Looking at the big picture...there ain’t nuttin’ there but wasted money and one torn up island.

Yeah that poor little island. Where are the environmentalists and bunny huggers when you need them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread