For those without cable.. Curse of Oak Island on interent

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
each show is only 42 mins normally (without ads) that link is 84 mins (two shows)

I finally got to see the end of the show. They only allowed one hour the first time I watched it. I did not get the part about the star charts and the dig at Smith Cove's. But I did get to watch it today.

When they excavate up around the wall they are going to run into astronomical leaks around the steel wall. Water is going to keep flowing in. The wall of steel is actually a disaster looking for a place to happen. Since the steel is in ground about 25 to 30 feet deep. They are most likely going to have to dig outside at low tide ten or even fifteen feet down and flood that area with some kind of water deterrent? The more Earth they remove the worst the water leakage is going to get. I can not believe they paid a million dollars for a wall that is not going to hold water? Good luck to them. I hope they can keep it pumped out.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Its Back!...The Best Free, Commercial Free, Movie Stream...On The Internet!

Its Hard To Keep a Good Streaming Site...Down

Enjoy!...The Curse Of Oak Island...One Day After Showing! Season 6 Episode 8...Watch anytime tomorrow January 9th.

https://flixtor.to/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread