Nuttiest Oak Island Ideas On Finding "Treasure".

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
1975 White Discriminator. Sorry, my metal detector days are over.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've discussed why I think the "star chart" theories on finding treasure is nuts in other threads. Reviewing some old shows... in season 3, the Hole Truth episode, a father and son team... Robert & Bob Leonard claim they can use satellite light wavelength data (presumably multispectral or hyperspectral imagery) to peer deep underground to identify tunnels, gold, silver etc. NMR map of the island - Oak Island

It comes as no surprise they haven't been back in the show.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
I've discussed why I think the "star chart" theories on finding treasure is nuts in other threads. Reviewing some old shows... in season 3, the Hole Truth episode, a father and son team... Robert & Bob Leonard claim they can use satellite light wavelength data (presumably multispectral or hyperspectral imagery) to peer deep underground to identify tunnels, gold, silver etc. NMR map of the island - Oak Island

It comes as no surprise they haven't been back in the show.

How could you believe a Talking Moose !

OP
OP
Z

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Zom...Welcome to the Show!

I've discussed why I think the "star chart" theories on finding treasure is nuts in other threads.

Have not seen your discussion on the Star Map...on my thread!

Freemason's Celestial Map March 2019.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're six years late for offering the nuttiest theories on Oak Island. Many others beat you to that punch. In spades.

In fact, you may be 220 years too late as all the theories are so far unsupported.

OP
OP
Z

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Have not seen your discussion on the Star Map...on my thread!

View attachment 1779865
I know I've seen your posts because the star map is familiar.

To make it short... my concerns are simple... there's no way to accurately convey a star map pattern to the island. To be off by 5' is as bad as being off by 1000'.

IF there's a treasure on OI someone wanted to ultimately have retrieved... any directions have to be exceedingly precise... ie foolproof.

OP
OP
Z

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You're six years late for offering the nuttiest theories on Oak Island. Many others beat you to that punch. In spades.

In fact, you may be 220 years too late as all the theories are so far unsupported.

I'm sure these dead ends have been discussed here before. I'm new here and after reviewing the past 6 seasons of Curse... I'm just venting LOL.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just keep in mind that the treasure might have already been found, and or retrieved by who left it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread