new detector in lima

nicolascage_68

Feb 2, 2009
lima,ohio
Detector(s) used
treasure hunter th-3050
finally got me a detector but always interested in coin collecting..seen alot of posts in here lookin for hunting buddies...well..i'm up for it almost any weekend (when the weather breaks)..if any 1 is interested,,feel free 2 add me 2 messenger an we can at least strike up a friendship ( 1 can never have eniff friends)...for ymessenger... [email protected] .. and for msn .. [email protected] lookin forward 2 learning alot from this forum as well as in the field..would like 2 see what all every 1 finds..HH every 1

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Thnet I am about 1 1/2 hour from you don't know if you would like to meet somewhere and do some detecting when the weather breaks. I am in West Unity, Oh straight up route 15.....Matt

OP
OP
nicolascage_68

nicolascage_68

Feb 2, 2009
lima,ohio
Detector(s) used
treasure hunter th-3050
mlayers said:
Welcome to Thnet I am about 1 1/2 hour from you don't know if you would like to meet somewhere and do some detecting when the weather breaks. I am in West Unity, Oh straight up route 15.....Matt

sounds good to me..do you know of any good spots? i got alot of beaches mapped out for some spots i would like to hunt..but as far as actually knowing any spots---i am lost on that 1..as i mentioned earlier--i am still a newbie..but anyway..i am up for it providing u let me no a week or 2 in advance..HH

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus CTX Excalibur II E-Trac White's DFX Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another person from the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread