Attention Cincinnati detectorists

daytondigger

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2004
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
I just got this email and I can't answer his question, can someone help us out. Thanks, Steve

Hi my name is Rich Mccleary & I am a member of the Cascade Treasure club in Seattle Wa. I am going to be in the Cincinnati area on busness
next week for a week & again the first of next week. I use a Fisher CZ-70 Pro with a Sunray 12 coil. I see you use a CZ-5! I work for the Boeing Co.
as an Electronics tech. And will doing some Engine test for GE in Pebbles during the week. I have been doing a lot of reach on the parks in
Cincinnati Wow there are a lot of park. Can you please let me know about some of the parks and if any are off limits. I am looking at some on the East site of the city.

Thanke

Rich Mccleary

OP
OP
daytondigger

daytondigger

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2004
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
Ohionewbie said:
For an electronics tech he doesnt have the best of grammar
Yeah, I thought the same thing. Oh well, he's managed to get where he is because of his superior education in other fields of study.

OP
OP
daytondigger

daytondigger

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2004
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
KevinTheMule said:
Thing is, if he is in Peebles, he's way out from Cincinnati...probably 60+ miles. Peebles is THE STIX...probably 20 miles S-SE of Hillsboro. Hell I live in Blanchester, and I think Peebles is "way down there" ;D He'd be better off doing some field hunting.

-Kev

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...8.948729,-83.405457&spn=1.587037,3.026733&z=9
Have you ever hunted that Vetern's Park in Blanchester that has the big ball fields? We've pulled some nice coins and tokens from there over the years. Nice 1892-O Barber dime, nice mercs, old nickels etc. from there. It was part of the old county fairgrounds. I also detected a really old former fairgrounds near Bantam, nickel 3 cent and Indians from there. Do you know Paul Dickhaus?
Thanks, Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions