Clermont.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 728

wds

Greenie
Sep 1, 2008
Owensville ohio
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker 4, BH quick draw 2,Whites 5900di, Minelab XT505
On the south side of 125/222 intersection is where the first Clermont County fairgrounds was. They moved the fair to Owensville in (I think) the mid 1800s. :icon_sunny:You got a great place to hunt. :thumbsup: I got the info from the county historian.

Cladking

Jan 3, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-2, Whites Prizm III Garrett ADS Deepseeker (backup)
I have seen this property...which is right across from Kings Kustoms who works on my bike. It is posted no trespassing and makes me weary..........

wds

Greenie
Sep 1, 2008
Owensville ohio
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker 4, BH quick draw 2,Whites 5900di, Minelab XT505
If you want to contact the person that owns this ground, do a real estate search thru the county auditor,s office.

http://www.clermontauditorrealestate.org/Main/Home2.aspx

Go to property search, click on county map, drag you cursor on the map where 125 & 222 is, keep enlarging till you can see the lot numbers. write number down, and click on parcel number, put lot number in search box and click search. You will see who owns the ground. If there is a house on it, it will tell where house was built and any other building was built. To be sure if it is the same house you saw, there should be a pic there to.

David K

Jan 8, 2014
Bethel Ohio
Detector(s) used
Looking for Garrett AT Pro. Using old detector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey New to this. Wanted to see who all is out here in Clermont. My Name is David

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions