Oregon Treasure Atlas & Oregon Treasure Guide

G

Gone_Bananas

Oregon Treasure Atlas & Oregon Treasure Guide

I purchased the Oregon Treasure Atlas from the Oregon Treasure Research Center last year and was just wondering if anyone has purchased the Treasure Guide that goes along with the Atlas? Is it worth the extra $29.95? I understand it doesn't actually have the stories that go along with the maps, but that it has all the reference material listings and where they can be found. I was thinking about buying the guide, but only if it will be useful. I'm kind of on a limited budget (actually, my wife thinks it's all a waste of time and money!).

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Re: Oregon Treasure Atlas & Oregon Treasure Guide

Gone_Bananas said:
I purchased the Oregon Treasure Atlas from the Oregon Treasure Research Center last year and was just wondering if anyone has purchased the Treasure Guide that goes along with the Atlas? Is it worth the extra $29.95? I understand it doesn't actually have the stories that go along with the maps, but that it has all the reference material listings and where they can be found. I was thinking about buying the guide, but only if it will be useful. I'm kind of on a limited budget (actually, my wife thinks it's all a waste of time and money!).
I'd kinda like to know the answer to this one as well!
~Nash~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions