A Quiet Bunch

Trapper John

Dec 29, 2014
St Helens, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have come to believe that Orygun Diggers are either a) presently inactive, or b) as tight-lipped about detecting as they are about their favorite fishing spots. While I understand and respect b) I am trying not to fall in category a).

I have been busy learning my new machine - an AT PRO - along the Columbia River here in St Helens. I have found a small amount of clad and some interesting junk, but no real "finds" yet. I find myself envying the folks Back East in the original 13 states who can always hope for some really old colonial and British stuff,and of course Civil War relics. I can't help but to think about a home my wife and I owned when we were kids back in Vermont. It was an old farm house, built in 1809. To put that in perspective that was the year in which Abraham Lincoln was born. Sure wish I was into the hobby then, but we were young and busy getting started in life.

I've been doing a lot of research and have opportunities to cover a lot of ground. I am really looking forward to an extended trip out through eastern Oregon. I mostly solo but for those who have the time I look forward to some collaborative hunting this year. In any case, I hope this forum shows a bit more life in the days ahead.

Good hunting!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello,

Take the time to learn the machine and you will be rewarded with great finds. Happy Hunting in 2015.

Regards,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread