anyone have an owners manual for a compass relic magnum 7? i will pay

idigdirt

Mar 15, 2006
Epworth, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Compass xp-pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Pappygol, I started out on a compass relic magnum 6 back in 1975. I have an operators manual that covers the model RM5, RM6, and just the RM model. I feel like Jim Carrey in "when nature calls" where the slinkey stops on the last step of about a thousand steps thus denying him "some sort of record!!" However if this manual can be of any help to you, I'll make you the "today and today only" special. free....

MGA-Hobby2

Apr 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cover for 8" coil

I have an original copy of operator manual. Is it legal to copy? I see others want a copy too. Send a reply with e-mail to me.
Also, do you know where a new cover for Compass Relic Magnum 7 in 8" diameter can be found?

Last edited:

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have an original copy of operator manual. Is it legal to copy? I see others want a copy too. Send a reply with e-mail to me.
Also, do you know where a new cover for Compass Relic Magnum 7 in 8" diameter can be found?
...the company is gone...so no one left to fight over copyright infringements??!!....anyway this info can probably be found on the Compass detector forum...it is FREE to download any info.... just do a search on their Search Engine

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to staples and had them print a,manual for a different detector for 16 bucks. It was nicer than from minelab.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions