Treasure Hunter Metal Detectors

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the U.K. and I have never seen one used except by kids scanning the top of the beach as you can pick them up cheap in discount shops.

If you get on to the review site Amike you will see the British review says something along the lines of absolute rubbish.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't normally visit this part of the forum but wanted to tell you to save your money to buy a real detector. These Chinese things fall apart and have a hard time finding a garbage can lid under a newspaper. If something goes wrong, and it will, there is no warranty or place to send them for repairs.

OP
OP
P

PAmike

Feb 20, 2005
Reynoldsville, PA
thats what I am doing. I know they are advertizing a 5 year warranty but I keep hearing there is no warranty at all. I would rather spend twice the price for half the detector from a company with a good reputation like garrett, whites, fisher, or minelab.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread