Lorez Metal Detectors

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Lorenz Metal Detectors

Depends what you want to use it for. Lorenz and Pulse Star started as hoard hunters and even though sensitivity with the smaller coils has been improved they are still better with larger targets.

Beach hunting stick with standard pulse machines that will have a coil between eight and twelve inches. You also need a low u/s setting for sensitivity to small coins and fine rings.

mohammadreza

Dec 25, 2013
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
Other
Depends what you want to use it for. Lorenz and Pulse Star started as hoard hunters and even though sensitivity with the smaller coils has been improved they are still better with larger targets.

Beach hunting stick with standard pulse machines that will have a coil between eight and twelve inches. You also need a low u/s setting for sensitivity to small coins and fine rings.
Hi Dear
If you can search deep, Lorenz is the best. But His price is high. Lorenz Z1 is new. A fuel tank is detected in 380 cm depth. Lorenz is the best pulse induction machine. Good luck

kadous

Apr 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi every body.
i'm new here.my all thanks & regards to the Manager & Friends.
As i know,Lorez series especially Z1 model is very good and sensative for deep targets. you can check the Site and see the Depth schedule in the Manual.
Also the Dti production named Genesis,Sirius,Antares are the same as Lorenz or can say better than it! Sirius is upper & better than Genesis and simple than Antares with the same power.
Both made of Germany.
I think their price is suitable with their efficiency!
Site of Lorenz: LORENZ Detecting Systems - DEEPMAX
Site for DTI : Startseite - DTI Detector Trade International GmbH & Co. KG

Have a nice time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread