im finally getting another deep tech vista rg 1000

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: i'm finally getting another deep tech vista rg 1000

Did you not fancy the "Gold" ? Same weight, 27cm DD coil but even better performance with its iron volume control as introduced by XP on the original Goldmaxx. Adjustable recovery speed, boost etc.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

no i did'nt brian but i 'll tell you what if i were a serious gold hunter, this would be it, 25khz seperate iron tone sort of works like a nautilus, dual tone as well, i don't know if youve seen the vids on this machine or not but sensitivity must be incredible to pick up that little flake on the end of his little finger getting air test sweep like 2 to 3" from coil, all i can say is Brian i like there products alot and they are finally taking notice here in the united states, if i had the money i'd become a dealer for them in a heart beat, they are company that cares

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You should have a look at the new Rutus Neptune as well. Cheap and though not the deepest, the edge is in its ability to I.D. coins correctly rather than giving a meter or audio I.D. of iron has allowed it to produce coins that have been rejected by other flagship machines that sell at more than double the price.

Meanwhile I've been testing a U.S. detector that gives a good signal (in air,2003 US quarter) at 20 inches. The I.D. is RUBBISH ! Still things can only get better....can't they ?

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

U.K. Brian said:
You should have a look at the new Rutus Neptune as well.

Dont you mean the new Rutus Jupiter, because i didnt find any information about the Rutus Neptune. ::)

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

well i went out on a hunt with the new rg 1000 last night did'nt find to much last night a penny and it wasn't even old, there was one thing i forgot that this loves is bottles caps the aluminum ones, those are a pain, other than that a great machine!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other

vaquero44 said:
well i went out on a hunt with the new rg 1000 last night did'nt find to much last night a penny and it wasn't even old, there was one thing i forgot that this loves is bottles caps the aluminum ones, those are a pain, other than that a great machine!
vaq44........... Does your 1000 have the volume control on it ? ......... Do they make a 750 with the volume control ?........

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Ok, I have to ask. Where are you finding this machine in the USA??

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

accurate locators in las vegas and in oregon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread