Went out today with my HH wader

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well today I went to the park to practice with my Detectorpro wader, since I plan to go to the beach on this next weekend I plan in doing some practice in the known parks just to refresh my memory before I waste some useful time at the beach.
I found trash (not pictured) and some coins, nothing special but I did manage to find some at about 6in with strong signals. I know the wader is capable of 8-10 in max so I was fine for today. Also I needed to refresh my ears on how the discrimination sounds on the wader.
Anyhow it's a great light detector.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Attachments

• image-1544172989.jpg
    image-1544172989.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 80

shortcut

Apr 21, 2009
N.W. Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, XP Deus, MXT ALL Pro, Racer, T2 and Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good hunt, the wader has always interested me for a beach hunter and travel machine do you have the 10" or 8". Might be a good machine to go with the Etrac, V3i and MXT Pro.
shortcut

OP
OP
norbyx

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well this weekend I went to the beach with my family to MD but I found nothing. Not because the wader didn't work but because there was nothing there, well nothing that was worth finding. The depth is good since I found some nails in the wet sand at more than 7in deep. In the water I found some bottle caps at about 5-6 in. Unfortunately (for detecting only) here in Costa Rica beaches aren't crowded, as in the US. and beaches aren't all white sand. In any case for the use that I give the water detector the wader does a great job. Plus it can be packed in almost any place since it breaks up in 3 sections, the arm cuff is made of two separate plates so also dissasenbles to become flat, and the headphone has the detector so....
Here are some pictures of the beach, this pictures were taken at about 10.30am so you can immagine how crawded they get....
DSC00638.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00626.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread