AKA Intronik STF

StiV

Greenie
Sep 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First I want to emphasize that this is not advertising, because this detector is not yet on sale. This project is still in development, and here I want to present some tests can be seen and discussed.
This is completely different technology, two independent sinusoidal signals work at the same time. Not switching, shifting or alternating the signals one by one. This allows to nearly completely eliminate influence of the ground mineralization, and at the same time to increase significantly the sensitivity and stability.
I expect opinions, suggestions, recommendations, etc.

Intronik STF, deep mode test with coin:

Coil 15" /3,5 kHz & 14 kHz simultaneous two frequencies
Coin 25mm. diameter (1 lv ~ 1euro) , depth 50cm. + 15cm lift off.

Air test - 75-80cm./ 30" for coin:

Test with aluminium can 0,5 l.
Depth 115cm + 20cm lift off

Last edited:

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll take one! Does it come with a translator?

OP
OP
S

StiV

Greenie
Sep 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take one! Does it come with a translator?
What exactly do you mean? Menu and front panel are in English. User's manual will be in English too.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A video in English would be most helpful if you want people to reply with useful information in this country. It sounds amazing but it's like watching a silent movie to me.

OP
OP
S

StiV

Greenie
Sep 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A video in English would be most helpful if you want people to reply with useful information in this country. It sounds amazing but it's like watching a silent movie to me.
Another test with helmet at about five feet.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like it goes crazy deep. I guess you have to empty your pockets and take off your belt and jewelry to be able to use it. I'm not sure there is a piece of ground around me that doesn't have metal in it, what happens when there is multiple targets? I hunt places that have targets every couple of inches and have to use a very small coil to separate them.

OP
OP
S

StiV

Greenie
Sep 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it goes crazy deep. I guess you have to empty your pockets and take off your belt and jewelry to be able to use it. I'm not sure there is a piece of ground around me that doesn't have metal in it, what happens when there is multiple targets? I hunt places that have targets every couple of inches and have to use a very small coil to separate them.
Very good question :) Look at this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNRb4LzCUNE
What is the main idea? The biggest advantage of this new program for deep searching is that in places contaminated with iron trash you can detect larger desirable targets, as for this purpose the clearance between the coil and the surface should be increased as shown in the video. Thus eliminating unwanted signals from iron on the serface (and also if there is a high mineralization, or tall grass), but at the same time the detector has enough resources to detect deep large targets

SuchMuch

Jan 7, 2017
St.Petersburg
Detector(s) used
AKA Sorex Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's how Intronik STF looks nowadays:

full

full

full

This detector has not been released so far and delayed (as usual). May be next spring 2017 it could be available

SuchMuch

Jan 7, 2017
St.Petersburg
Detector(s) used
AKA Sorex Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lvovich:
***qte***
We have tested 25" DD coil within Intronik STF. It's a monster with gross weight 1,5 kgs.

We can produce single frequency 25" coil for Signum MFD to be used within DEEP Mode. In comparison with 15" coil depth produced by 25" coil could be rated as additional 40%-50% on large targets.

+

Today we have tested Intronik STF equipped 25" (900 Hz + 17 kHz) in a place with almost no EMI issues
Gain was 35% of possible maximum and with no falsings.

Aluminium beer can 0,5 liter: 165 -170 cms
Bronze dish with diameter 22 cms: 190-200 cms
WW2 helmet: 240 cms
Copper bowler (2,5-3 liter): 145 cms :Scare3:

Stainless steel pan (2,5-3 liter): 230 cms

20 liter canister: 290 cms

5 kopecks USSR: 65 cms

Outdoor temperature was -5/-6 Celsius degrees

We were surprised copper bowler (it should be mentioned it's produced from pure copper) was detected. Such highly conductive targets are missed by single frequency metal detectors.

To sum all up, 25" produce more depth than T-Coil and Lorenz deep scanning unit (equipped with 1m x 1m frame)
***unqte***

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread