XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dazoff

Aug 7, 2007
Lower Mainland Vancouver,BC
Detector(s) used
To many to say
I'll check mine on Sunday for you. My explore 11 has the sunray mounted but no problem to check my uniprobe I have both the pocket unit and headset which one do you need to know. Dan

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the nice features about the uniprobe is the adjustible freq, I have several different detectors and I can use my pocket uniprobe with any of them just by adjusting the freq to stop the interference.

The uniprobe is a fantastic pinpointer, even at 4-5 inches it tells me exactly where the target is, I got mine used for $135 and I think it was well worth the cost.

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
I noticed UniProbe has now come out with two PI Probe units; the models 730 & 570.
Has anyone used these yet? If so, is there any interference with the VLF detectors?

I'm a SunRay inlign fan but having a handheld probe may have its advantages. Some say the UniProbe PIs have greater depth?

Thanks!
GRB

erikk

Jan 6, 2007
Punta Gorda FL
Detector(s) used
EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
The Uni has much better depth andd like Treasure Hunted said you can use it with any detector :thumbsup:

dazoff

Aug 7, 2007
Lower Mainland Vancouver,BC
Detector(s) used
To many to say
GoldenRoyBoy said:
I noticed UniProbe has now come out with two PI Probe units; the models 730 & 570.
Has anyone used these yet? If so, is there any interference with the VLF detectors?

I'm a SunRay inlign fan but having a handheld probe may have its advantages. Some say the UniProbe PIs have greater depth?

Thanks!
GRB
Your referring to the vibraprobe not uniprobe. Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread