Searching for gold in British Columbia

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Hello,

I took a little trip to the coquihallha here in British Columbia and tried my luck and some placer mining. Was able to locate a small tunnel that was worked by some other placer miner and I tried digging some gravel out of the back to see what I could find. I made a video of my search. Have a look and tell me what you think.

Daryl Friesen
www.spindlequest.com/treasurephoto.html

Part I
[youtube=425,350] <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

[youtube=425,350] <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

Upvote 0

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting this information Daryl! I've been up there once before back when I was in high school... and it's definitely somewhere that I intend on returning to someday! It was some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen in my life, apart from Florida of course. :wink:
I'll check out your videos as soon as I get off work today! :thumbsup:

Bran <><

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
keep up the good work......at least you found color :hello2: and it has friends..... keep digging dig down deeper, be careful it doesn't cave in on you,,,good luck and keep us posted.

db

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread